Welcome to our blog on what to do at Beaches Resorts. Vacationing is a wonderful way to see new places all while relaxing and taking a break from the grind of life. When you take a vacation there is a point in time when you are searching for the best things to do. When you have a family that can be a little more difficult with different age groups and sizes of individuals. When you travel to a resort, things can actually be a bit easier. Especially if the resort you are visiting is a Beaches Resorts. They offer so many fun land and water activities for the entire family.
We are bringing you this list of what to do at Beaches Resorts to help you plan your vacation and really show you fun things to do! There really is something for everyone at the resort and we are sure you will enjoy your visit so much you will be back in the future. So, without further adieu let’s take a look at some of the fun things you can do at Beaches, an all inclusive hotel. As a little side note, these are all included in your vacation package, unless otherwise stated.
1. Scuba Dive – whether you are certified or even know how to scuba dive or not Beaches Resort has all the best dive gear along with the best diving program where you will learn the basics of scuba diving and then get a chance to explore the oceans and see all the beautiful marine life under the waves.
2. Water Sports – when you take a vacation to the beach you typically want to enjoy the ocean and beach as much as you can. Thanks to Beaches Resorts all-inclusive watersports you can do just that. There are so many different water sports you can participate in during your vacation. Performance Powerboats, Sailing, Parasailing, Surfing, Dive Boats, just to name a few. The kids and teens in your group can enjoy Laser Bug Boats, Tubing; Aquatrikes (yes take your love of bicycling and add water for a truly unique experience). You can also enjoy snorkeling, waterskiing, taking rides of the glass bottom boats and so much more!
3. Waterparks – At Beaches, we all sure do love the water. We think perhaps, man or child, that waterparks are at the top of the list of what to do at Beaches Resorts. Take the day and spend it at any one of the many thrilling waterparks. You can have a blast riding on the tube slides, playing with the water cannons, relaxing in the whirlpools and even a try your skills with the surf simulator.
4. Land Sports – Beaches has just as many land sports and activities as they do ocean ones. Play a fun and competitive game of racquetball, tennis, beach volleyball and even golf on the most challenging golf course in the Caribbean. You can also just take some time and work out in the state of the art gym located on the resort as well.
5. Night Life – if you are a night owl and love the nightlife Beaches has a ton of fun waiting for you. Bon fires, dances, drinks, and various entertainers who come through will be sure to give you the time of your life as you take part in the nightlife offered at Beaches. If you prefer more authentic styles of entertainment you won’t be disappointed either, watch fire breathers and traditional dancers as well.
6. Kids Camp – don’t forget the kids on your trip, Beaches took into consideration what to do for them as well with this age-appropriate, safe and fun kids camp. Squirt guns and friends, exploration and learning all in one. This kid’s camp will be something the young ones beg to go back to time and time again.
7. Sesame Street – Let the little ones take a stroll with Super Ernie and slap high fives with Big Bird, the Sesame Street crew are a regular sight at the Beaches Resorts.
8. Get on the DJ scene – Have you ever had the urge to scratch some serious sounds as a DJ? Why wait, learn how to be a world class DJ here at Beaches. This is a fun experience for adults and children alike.
9. Spa Day – What to do at Beaches Resorts? Take a day and spend it at the spa of course! Get pampered with a massage, facial, hot stone treatment, pedicures and so much more. Get your relaxation on at the Red Lane Spa at Beaches Resorts.
10. Xbox Lounge & Trench Town – When the rain comes it can lead to a very boring day but with the Xbox Lounge you can play the newest and best games out there. If video games aren’t your thing you can play some arcade games at the trench Town arcade too.
So, the next time someone asks “What is there to do at Beaches Resorts?” or “what are fun things to do at Beaches?,” just think of this list and you won’t ever have a boring moment while on vacation again! Come visit Beaches Resorts and take advantage of these fun and entertaining activities.
Best Online Travel Deals.