Beaches Resorts is an all inclusive family getaway that is comprised of 3 destinations: Beaches Negril, Beaches Ocho Rios and Beaches Turks & Caicos. There are so many options when it comes to family-friendly destinations, so what makes one destination better than the other? What makes one resort better than the rest? Today, we are going to show you the top 10 best reasons to stay at Beaches Resorts.
10) Tropical drinks – Now, this is more for adults only but it still deserves a place on the best reasons to stay at Beaches list. Tropical drinks are part of your all-inclusive package at Beaches and the staff at the resorts go above and beyond to ensure your hand is always filled with a cool, refreshing tropical drink of your choosing. Just because these drinks are included in your all-inclusive package doesn’t mean you get cheap liquor, each of the cocktails are made with high quality top shelf liquors giving you a delicious taste.
9) No crowds – Even if the resort is booked to capacity you will find that the 12 mile expanse of private beach is relatively uncrowded comparatively speaking. This is wonderful when you want to just relax on the beach and enjoy the soothing sound of the ocean waves, while the kids play and while sipping on your delicious tropical drink.
8) Keeping the kids busy – The resort was created so families can vacation together and they certainly keep the kids in mind, and not just kids but also tweens and teens. The kids can enjoy experiences with the Sesame Street characters while the tweens and teens have a blast in the Xbox Play Lounge. When you want to have a romantic dinner with your spouse you can take the kids and drop them off at the Kids camp where they will spend time playing and learning in a completely safe environment.
7) Entertainment – As part of your all-inclusive package you have access to nightly entertainment which includes a variety of different themes and experiences. Everyone can enjoy a fun foam party on the beach, a dance party at Pirates Island, a teens-only dance club called Club Liquid and the adults can enjoy time alone in the adults only Turtles bar. You can also have a blast with karaoke at Cricketer’s Pub and so much more.
6) The pools – When you are finished laying on the beach you can relax by any one of the six resort pools. The resort offers two kiddy pools, four whirlpools, and five swim up bars so you can be sure those tropical drinks just keep coming. The waters are crystal clear and the pools and pool areas are pristine.
5) The food – Delectable and delicious the dining options on the resort are sure to please even the pickiest person. From fresh caught seafood to cuisines from around the world all prepared by world class chefs your dining experience on the resort will be like none other.
4) Pirates Island Water Park – Whether you are young in age or just young at heart this waterpark is a ton of fun. The waterpark is over 45,000 square feet in size and features things like three huge water slides, two medium slides, and numerous smaller slides for the younger members of your group. You will also enjoy the 650 foot lazy river that is just made for relaxing. The kids can have fun with the water cannons, splash pads, and the kids only swim up bar that serves ice cream, pizza, soda, and smoothies.
3) Watersports – We mentioned earlier that many motorized watersports options are included in your all-inclusive package, and this is another fabulous reason to stay at Beaches. You can enjoy unlimited scuba diving, snorkeling, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and so much more. If you enjoy being in and around the water this resort will seem like paradise.
2) The beach– We have all seen those movies that show the crystal clear turquoise waters of the ocean, which are warm and seem to go on forever. Those same ocean waters softly kiss the white sandy beach that just seems to sparkle. This is the stuff tropical vacation dreams are made of and the Beaches resorts offer guests anytime access to this serene place.
1) All Inclusive – At the top of our list of the top 10 best reasons to stay at beaches is the all inclusive packages. In case you are not aware of the definition of the term all-inclusive it means that you pay one price for everything. As a guest of the all-inclusive beaches resort you will enjoy accommodations, activities, beverages and even meals and still pay one affordable price per person. It makes taking a family vacation affordable and less stressful. there is quite a list when it comes to the most popular features. Included in your Beaches all-inclusive package; dining from over 20 restaurants, premium spirits and wines. Plus, Wi-Fi, a waterpark, kids camp, PADI certified diving and motorized watersports. Don’t stop there, all green fees at the golf course and Sesame Street character experiences as well as your lovely suite.
Best Online Travel Deals hopes you enjoyed our list of the top 10 best reasons to stay at Beaches. There are so fun things to do at this all inclusive resort. Time to get busy!
Best Online Travel Deals.