Rooms Ocho Rios is a charming alternative to the more common all inclusive resorts, at a cheap and affordable price. Go ahead and take in the sight of the magnificent clean blue ocean that stretches out for miles before you as you dig your toes deeper into the warm, white Jamaican sand.
How would you like to lounge about all day on the beach sipping a cold drink and having nothing to do but relax? If this picture sounds perfect to you, then you need to book your next trip here. Let yourself go at the rejuvenating massage services and spa treatments at this tropical travel destination.
Stay in one of the 99 units built around the bar and beautiful pool, where sunshine and warm breezes come standard just like the King size beds. Feed your taste buds with fantastic food from the on-site restaurant. The hotel grounds are equally tempting. Enjoy a magnificent ocean setting ideal for swimming, water sports or simply lounging with a captivating book.
You will find plenty of activities in the area. Enjoy things such as the Prospect Plantation Tour, The Coyaba River Garden & Museum or the Blue Mountain Bike tours, just to name a few. You can also opt take a more adventurous route and book the Calypso Rafting on the White River adventure or experience how wonderful the Dolphins are at Dolphin Cove. No matter what your interested, Rooms Ocho Rios has something for everyone.
Book your next adventure today at Rooms Ocho Rios and discover a Caribbean vacation like you never have before.
Oceanfront rooms offer one king or two double beds. They feature air conditioning, satellite TV, CD clock radio, coffee maker, hair dryer, telephone and a room safe. In-room internet is available at extra cost.
Balconies and oceanfront features, with one king or two double beds. Includes air conditioning, satellite television, CD clock radio, coffee maker, hair dryer, telephone and a room safe. In-room internet is available at extra cost.
Oceanview room has one king or two double beds. It features air conditioning, satellite TV, CD clock radio, coffee maker, hair dryer, telephone and a room safe. In-room internet is available at extra cost.
Family Rooms either come with a kitchenette or with a mountain view. These rooms offer one king or two double beds. They feature air conditioning, satellite TV, CD clock radio, coffee maker, hair dryer, telephone and a room safe. In-room internet is available at extra cost.
Windsurfing, sailing, water-skiing, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing and parasailing are all available at an additional cost.
Beach access to one of Ocho Rios’s best white sand beaches and one freshwater pool. Open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Rooms Ochos Rios resort bar serves refreshing fruity libations. The pool bar is open from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
For exercise enthusiasts, you can get a good quality work-out at Rooms Ochos Rios. Discover stationary bicycles, stair climbers and free weights available for use, free of cost.
You will find a wide variety of things to do in Ochos Rios. The tour selection includes Prospect Plantation Tour, Coyaba River Garden & Museum and Blue Mountain Bike Tours. Excursions include Dunn’s River Falls, Calypso Rafting on the White River, Martha Brae River, Dolphin Cove, Chukka Cove farm and Polo Club. Children and adults will be delighted by Hooves ,which is a two-hour horseback tour 1200 feet up in the hills above Ocho Rios.
Enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast in the lobby daily 7:30-9:30 a.m., or choose your own full breakfast options inside. Lunch, dinner, and pool-side bar also available for your convenience. You can also take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours).
1. BLUE HOLE — It is awarded with a certificate of excellence this hidden gem is sure to become a favorite place for you. The Blue Hole is not commercialized so you can be sure your visit will not be overcrowded and filled with stress, just you, your vacation party, and the beauty of the Blue Hole to enjoy. The lack of commercialization could be because the Blue Hole is not the easiest place to get to, but it is well worth the effort.
2. RAINFOREST BOBSLED JAMAICA AT MYSTIC MOUNTAIN — Located in Ocho Rios the Mystic Mountain towers over 700 feet above the rainforest giving you the most picturesque view. You can also give in to your adventurous side and zip line among the trees or even bobsled down the mountain. No matter what you choose a trip here is certainly a must.
3. SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS — Young and old enjoy swimming and interacting with the dolphins, some say it can help relieve stress, calm your body and mind, and sooth you. Dolphins are gentle and compassionate mammals not to mention very social. Come and see what lovely mammals dolphins are as you swim with them in their natural habitats.
4. DEEP SEA FISHING — Fishing fans all over the world flock to exotic destinations in search of that “big mama” fish, you know the one…the trophy that can be mounted on the living room wall. Book a tour/trip on one of the many deep sea fishing charters offered around the island and try your hand at fishing for the big boys.
5. WATA LAND ECO FUN PARK — Wata Land Eco Fun Park is a water park that will provide hours of fun in the sun for everyone of any age. This eco-water park features a three acre natural lake that has been turned into an aqua park. There are obstacle courses for teams, racer slides, splash centers and even boating.
Rooms Ocho Rios is a family resort that is set on a spectacular beach that is ideal for swimming and many water sports to chose from. This Jamaican getaway is perfect positioning to explore the many activities and tours that are outside the hotel’s grounds.
Stop by our website to see more Jamaican destinations!
Best Online Travel Deals.