Wake up in the morning to the sun shining through the sliding glass doors, image the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the majestic white sand. Your feet touch the floor as you stretch, walk out onto your balcony and take in the beautiful ocean right from your room. That is the picture of waking up when you book a stay at Rooms Negril, the perfect spot to vacation in Jamaica. The weather is always perfect there.
Not only will you be able to enjoy the beautiful ocean sites but you can enjoy fine dining at their on-site restaurant. You will find American breakfast, lunch and dinner options have something for everyone. After you enjoy the meals, feel free to join in any of the activities the resort has to offer. There are adrenaline pumping water sports, like scuba diving, parasailing, and even deep sea fishing. Cool off by the pool or the beach all while sipping a refreshing cold drink at Rooms Negril.
Next, time you have a birthday, anniversary or even family get away to plan, don’t forget to look into the awesome specials and deals happening at Rooms Negril. This popular Jamaican travel destination even offers honeymoon and wedding packages. Say your “I Do’s” among family and friends with a backdrop of the magnificent Caribbean Sea. No need to wait for your honeymoon to begin because when you book your wedding and honeymoon package you can go right from “I Do” to relaxing in the sun! Rooms on the Beach offers three different wedding and vow renewal packages to choose from, there is something for everyone and to fit every budget.
Go ahead and book today with Rooms Negril for your next getaway…you will be very pleased with your choice!
This room features one double bed and one twin bed. The Gardenview room holds a maximum of 3 guests in the room. These King bed rooms are restricted to 3 adults in the room. All rooms are air conditioned, equipped with satellite television, telephone, internet (additional cost), safety deposit box, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, CD radio and a coffee maker.
The Gardenview King room hold a maximum of two adults in the room. This room features one king size bed. All rooms are air conditioned, equipped with satellite television, telephone, internet (additional cost), safety deposit box, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, CD radio and a coffee maker.
These rooms include 1 king sized bed. 1 room is available with 2 double beds. All rooms are air conditioned, equipped with satellite television, telephone, internet (additional cost), safety deposit box, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, CD radio and a coffee maker. Rooms are available by request only.
These rooms include 1 double bed, 1 single bed and a pullout sofa bed. All rooms are air conditioned, equipped with satellite television, telephone, internet (additional cost), safety deposit box, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, CD radio and a coffee maker. Rooms are available by request only.
Windsurfing, kayaking, water skiing, sailing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing and parasailing are available on the beach for an additional cost.
Rooms is located on the world famous Seven Mile Beach. The pool is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Rooms Negril resort bar serves refreshing fruity libations. The bar is open from 10:00am to 11:00pm.
For exercise enthusiasts, you can get a good quality work-out at Rooms Negril. Discover Exercycles, Stairmasters, Multi Station and weights are available for use, free of cost.
Ideally located between the beach and Negril’s dramatic West End cliffs, you will find a wide variety of things to do in Negril. The coves, caves and tide pools beneath the cliffs provide excellent swimming and snorkeling. Chic bars and restaurants built into the cliffs attract crowds for dazzling sunsets. Golf trips, cruises, deep sea fishing and a wide variety of excursions can be booked at the tour desk.
Continental breakfast is included and served from 7:30am to 9:30am. Full American breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at their on-site restaurant. A variety of restaurants from fast food to gourmet are located within walking distance of the hotel.
1. RICK’S CAFE – This café has been voted as “The Best Happy Hour” by Caribbean Travel & Life. The café is situated on a Cliffside and offers the best sunset views imaginable.
2. DUNN’S RIVER FALLS – take a trip back and experience nature at its finest as you climb 600 feet in the air, climbing through a waterfall that seems to be the most popular attraction. You will be sure to have a new appreciation for nature once you take this walk with it.
3. BLOODY BAY – This is by far the best beach in Negril, very tranquil, not too crowded. The water is clear and beautiful. The ocean is calm. The ocean is very swimmable for anyone of any experience level, even those who cannot swim.
4. HORSEBACK RIDING – This is a must do if you are near Negril! Take a tour by horse back with Chukka Blue through the Blue Mountains and on to the beach. You will even get to ride the horses in the ocean.
5. PIRATES CAVE – A watery cave carved out of a 30-foot-tall sea cliff on Negril’s West End. In the 1950s, parts of the film 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea were shot inside the rocky hollow. In the 1970s, Steve McQueen leaped from the cliffs to make his escape from Devil’s Island in the prison classic Papillon. Today it’s a fun hangout for cliff-diving daredevils and wannabe pirate booty hunters.
A delightful alternative to the more common all inclusive resorts, the 57-room oceanfront Rooms Negril resort caters to guests wishing to explore Negril’s attractions and natural beauty. This family resort is located on famed Seven Mile Beach, a playground for water sports, walking or lounging. Shopping and restaurants are within walking distance.
Best Online Travel Deals.