If you are planning your next family vacation, why don’t you check into a trip to Marriott’s Kaua’i Beach Club. The rich Hawaiian culture and beautiful scenery is a sight to behold indeed. Your family vacation begins even before you check into your suite — it begins the moment you step off the plane. Once you arrive at Marriott’s Kaua’i Beach Club, you will find beauty and elegance unmatched.
Step out onto your private balcony and sip a chilled drink. This beachfront getaway is perfectly placed along Kalapaki Beach. It is surrounded by the natural beauty of Kauai’s lava sand beaches, glorious rainforests and majestic waterfalls. Your private villa offers impeccable views of the gardens, pools and ocean. Each room is equipped with free Wi-Fi and pillow top bedding to ensure the up most comfort during your stay.
Take a dip in the beautiful and well maintained 26,000 square foot swimming pool or just take an afternoon to spend on the golf course. If you’re in the mood to relax and rejuvenate, pamper yourself at the full-service spa. In the mood to work out? The 24-hour fitness center has all the best cardiovascular equipment at your disposal. Recreational opportunities include scuba outings, surfing and snorkeling. At the end of a busy day, indulge at one of the inspired oceanfront restaurants.
This luxury hotel guarantees unforgettable experiences and memories to hold onto to for years to come. Once you enter the Marriott’s Kaua’i Beach Club resort, you never have to leave, at least not until it’s time to head back to the airport to head home. It’s truly a one stop travel destination.
Experience the creative Pacific Rim and island-inspired cuisine, masterfully prepared in a fresh contemporary setting at this romantic oceanside restaurant in Kaua’i. Start your day with them or stop by in the evening for fresh culinary creations.
At this Hotel Kukui’s On Kalapaki Beach International Experience the creative Pacific Rim and island-inspired cuisine, masterfully prepared in a fresh contemporary setting at this romantic oceanside restaurant in Kaua’i.
This sleek, contemporary dining destination offers great views of Kalapaki Beach. Try one of the signature specialty rolls featuring fully cooked ocean delicacies creatively prepared. Or sample some of the best sake found in the Hawaiian islands.
This Northern Italian restaurant offers an intimate setting overlooking Kalapaki Bay. Enjoy al fresco fine dining with a Riviera-like atmosphere and an authentic Italian menu that makes this dining destination one of the best Kaua’i romantic restaurants.
Start your day the Hawaiian way with a fresh cup of coffee, a steaming latte, a hot-from-the-oven breakfast pastry and other delectable breakfast goodies. This convenient grab-and-go bar overlooks our refreshing pool and beautiful Kalapaki Beach.
A locally driven concept that represents the new evolution of room service. Crafted to feature island ingredients and flavors, the culinary team is proud to offer you an authentic taste of Hawaii.
1. ECO ADVENTURE HELICOPTER TOUR — Dubbed as “the most spectacular helicopter tour in all of Kauai,” get a bird’s-eye view of the entire island in just under an hour with an aerial adventure from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. From cascading waterfalls and tropical rainforests to dramatic sea cliffs and majestic canyons, this experience will simply take your breath away.
2. DELUXE WATERFALL SAFARI — Say “Aloha” to Hawaii as you will get to see the island from a different perspective from an exhilarating aerial flight from Safari Helicopters. You’ll get to see and observe memorable sites which may not be available through a ground tour. A state-of-the-art helicopter will cover over 100 miles of stunning Kauai scenery.
3. VINTAGE BIPLANE TOUR OF KAUAI — Be sure to get your camera ready! Soar to new heights and take a ride of a lifetime from Air Ventures Hawaii. Fly over the Garden Isle’s geography, from its scenic coastlines and iconic movie locations to red ravines and spectacular canyons in a biplane (think Snoopy and Woodstock) and take flight for the skies.
4. POWERLINE ZIPLINE — Gain a new perspective of Hawaii from new heights by way of the skies on a zip line adventure from Outfitters Kauai. The longest in the Aloha State, your adrenaline will get pumping as you will reach speeds up to 50mph at times. Soar like a bird as you experience an unrivaled frenzy gliding skin deep across the lush jungle vegetation.
5. PADDLE KAUAI JUNGLE STREAMS AND HIKE — There’s no better way to experience the natural beauty and wildlife of Hawaii than with an outdoor excursion from Outfitters Kauai. Not only will you get to kayak through Hawaii’s tropical river, but you can enjoy some hiking along the way, in addition to some zip-lining and swimming.
Plan an awesome family vacation with Marriott’s Kaua’i Beach Club. With oceanfront accommodations and a prime South Pacific location, it sets the tone for unforgettable experiences. You’ll find this resort perfectly placed along Kalapaki Beach and surrounded by the stunning natural beauty of Kauai, with its rainforests, lava sand beaches and majestic waterfalls.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Hawaii destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.