Positioned perfectly in the glory and serenity of the Kohala Coast, Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an ideal setting for your vacation in the South Pacific. Reminiscent of a lush, Hawaiian plantation on the Big Island, you’ll discover renewal and relaxation at every turn. Carved out of an ancient lava field, this 112-acre oasis offers a splendid collection of lavish resort-style amenities and recreational activities.
Treat yourself to spectacular hotel accommodations with a bold Hawaiian style that features top-notch amenities and furnishings. Step out onto your own private lanai and bask in the serene surroundings and tropical breezes of Waikoloa. Explore this distinct travel destination by trams or see the ground’s unique wildlife on a complimentary Canal Boat way cruise. Kids will love time at the activity center with it’s game tables, video game systems and movies.
You’ll find plenty of ways to get wet. Make a splash in five distinct pools that include waterfalls galore and whirlpool tubs. Relax with your favorite cocktail the poolside bar. Discover a seemingly endless array activities to please the whole family. You will receive convenient access to the award-winning dining, enticing array of pools, plentiful shopping and a a lagoon beach with plenty of recreational activities of nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village.
Golf is the name of the game here. The getaway itself rests directly between two of Hawaii’s best championship golf courses, the Beach Course and the Kings’ Course. Tee off on emerald green fairways under the sway of flowing palm trees with the sounds of Pacific waves crashing right beside you. If you’re looking to stay in shape, a trip to the fitness center will burn off much needed calories. Cap off your day with a visit to the a on-site restaurant that specializes in American cuisine.
With all of it’s amenities and access to a wide array of activities, make Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations your Hawaiian home away from home.
Suites are elegantly decorated with king-sized beds or double beds and sofa sleepers. Enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen and separate living and dining areas. The master bedroom is spacious and welcoming. Suites also feature a washer and dryer, flat-screen TVs and a private lanai.
There are a number of accessible guest rooms that offer easy accessibility for guests with special needs. These room features include lowered door peepholes, lever door handles, lower or adjustable closet rods, closed-captioned television for hearing and visually impaired, tub grab bars, lever tub fixtures and hand-held shower heads.
When you play on two of the championship golf courses here, you experience an unrivaled quality of golf offered in a exhilarating setting. The oceanfront courses attract players from all over the world seeking adventure, beauty and a thoroughly rewarding golfing experience.
Set amidst waterfalls and lava rocks, the recreation area boasts five spectacular plunge pools including a 20,000 square foot super pool. Relax in a sand-bottomed pool or zip along on a water slide as it cascades between rock formations.
Take your healthy vibe to the next level and at the state-of-the-art fitness room that includes all the latest cardiovascular equipment and weights.
Explore this brilliant 62-acre oceanfront resort by Swiss-made air conditioned trams. The trams take you from Lagoon Tower to Ocean Tower with stops at the Main Lobby, Convention Center and Palace Tower along the way.
Take a romantic starlit ride, or check out the Island’s fascinating wildlife with a tour on the complimentary Canal Boatway cruises. Meander through the resort along tranquil waterways on mahogany canal boats – the perfect way to see exotic plants, animals and birds.
The Bistro serves an assortment of breakfast pastries and breads in the morning hours, then all day dining menu kicks in, serving fresh salads, burgers, sandwiches, pizza, as well as a daily specials.
Treat yourself to locally-inspired cuisine capturing the unique flavors of Hawaii and the South Pacific. Catch a game on the 60 inch plasma TVs at the bar and sit along a hand-carved masterpiece forged from Hawaii hardwood by one of the Big Islands local masters.
1. BIG ISLAND SPECTACULAR HELICOPTER TOUR — Voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the “World’s Best Helicopter Thrill,” discover the Big Island’s spectacular beauty and all of its volcanic furies with a tour like no other from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters – Waikoloa. Hop aboard the helicopter and be whisked above the famous Kilauea volcano, which is an active shield volcano that occasionally erupts. You will also get to experience the glorious sights of the lush terrain and popular sights to see with a very unique bird’s-eye view of this magnificent island.
2. MID-MORNING WHALE WATCH — Humpbacks just may be the most popular whales among whale watchers. With a whale-watching tour from Ocean Sports Cruises, you will get to spot these majestic creatures while in their natural habitat. Hop on a catamaran at the whale center, and learn all about humpback whales from a USCG-certified captain. Sit and relax as the captain sails along to give you some of the best views of the whales, allowing for a great opportunity to snap pictures.
3. KONA WILDLIFE POWERBOAT CRUISE — Get ready for a fun-filled adventure in the Big Island’s Anaehoomalu Bay with a Kona Wildlife eco-friendly excursion from Hawaii Nautical. This expedition is sure to satisfy the whims of the most adventurous or the most laidback traveler. Zip along the dramatic coast on a powerboat cruise to your snorkel destination where you will explore Hawaii’s underwater world.
4. BIG ISLAND SNORKEL CRUISE ALONG KOHALA COAST — Kick back, relax and enjoy gorgeous views of Kona-Kohala Coast on this Big Island snorkeling cruise expedition from Ocean Sports Cruises. With over a dozen spectacular sites to choose from, hop aboard a catamaran as your captain will select the perfect spot for the day’s ocean conditions. These pristine waters and coves are ideal for snorkeling as you come face-to-face with tropical fish and coral reefs or even the legendary green sea turtles.
5. GLASS-BOTTOM BOAT CRUISE FROM WAIKOLOA — Experience the breathtaking waters above and below with a Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise from Ocean Sports Cruises. Aboard these underwater vision boats, as you will observe a mesmerizing ocean panoramas and unique landscape filled with coral reefs and brightly colored tropical fish. Plant yourself under a shaded canopy as you watch Green Sea Turtles grazing, as well as hundreds of species of colorful tropical fish and unique Hawaiian coral through six full-size viewing windows.
Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations is the perfect setting for your tropical vacation in the South Pacific. This luxury hotel features five outdoor pools, two championship golf courses and an activity center for children. Guests will enjoy access to the abundant facilities and amenities at the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village – including swimming pools, a lagoon beach, boutiques, restaurants and a world class spa.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, visit our Hawaii destinations page for more suggestions.
Best Online Travel Deals.