The JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is an incredible mix of luxury and business pleasure. This luxury resort is conveniently located in the sophisticated area of Piantini — right in the heart of Santo Domino’s commercial district. Perfectly located only minutes from the airport, making it a popular spot for business meetings as well as quick weekend trips. All the rooms and suites have an elegant décor and feature roomy bathrooms. This travel destination is nestled above the Blue Mall, one of the higher end malls in the area with stores such as: Louis Vuitton, BCBG and Cartier.
When you are finished with your daytime activities, take advantage of the state-of-the-art fitness center to sweat your heart out — then cool off in the luxurious rooftop pool. Savor delicious international fare at the on-site restaurant, Winston’s Grill & Patio, then unwind with a specialty cocktail at Vertygo 101 Lounge & Bar which overlooks the mesmerizing city skyline.
Book your next Caribbean getaway at the JW Marriott Hotel in Santo Domingo and experience this one of a kind pampering like no other.
Perched 101 feet above Winston Churchill Avenue, this trendy lounge is the place to see and be seen in Santo Domingo. Stunning glass floors and panoramic skyline offers spectacular views.
Indulge in a sophisticated night on the town with this luxurious Santo Domingo dining destination delivering true International flavors and watch the chefs at work with the featured live kitchen concept.
The lobby lounge is an ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
1. SANTO DOMINGO OLD TOWN BY TRIKE – Kick back and relax or pump up the adrenaline and navigate through Santo Domingo old town with an excursion from Trikke. You’ll get to see famous landmarks and highlights in town, enjoying informative commentary on the way.
2. SANTO DOMINGO SIGHTSEEING TOUR – An experienced guide from Grayline Santo Domingo will provide a narrated overview of the most relevant historical and cultural points and local attractions. You’ll get to stroll around Zona Colonial, the first European Colonial district in the New World.
3. SANTO DOMINGO BY AIR – Aerial tours by plane with Reefjet in the is really only one way to enjoy the beauty of the Capitol city Santo Domingo. Get a dose of history and culture as you fly gently like a bird over iconic destinations.
4. ROUND MOUNTAIN WITH MACAO BEACH FROM SANTO DOMINGO – Montaña Redonda (also known as Round Mountain) is an isolated 1,000 foot mountain nestled on the shoreline of the Dominican Republic. If you’re looking for breathtaking views, unbelievable pictures, an excursion from MamaJuana Travel cannot be missed. Next, you’ll drive to Macao Beach, that is famous for its surf.
5. SAONA ISLAND FROM SANTO DOMINGO – Located 12 miles off the southeastern coast of Dominican Republic and Bayahibe, Saona Island ranks amongst the top destinations in the Caribbean. With memorable journey from Grayline Santo Domingo, hop aboard a catamaran, sip a mamajuana, one of the many drinks available at the open bar and take in the breathtaking views.
The JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is located in the sophisticated area of Piantini. The JW offers unique experiences such as the trendy Vertygo 101 Bar that attracts guests and locals alike with its unique glass deck perched 101 feet above the main street.
The JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo also has an outdoor pool and two excellent international restaurants. This modern Caribbean hot spot also has a fitness centre, business center, concierge services and ticket services. It offers a perfect balance between luxurious ambiance and intuitive service.
Stop by our Dominican Republic destination page for other alternatives.
Best Online Travel Deals.