The JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is a lovely mix between luxury and business. It is conveniently located in the sophisticated area of Piantini down in the heart of Santo Domino’s commercial district. Perfectly located only minutes from the airport making this a popular spot for business meetings as well as quick weekend trips. The hotel which is nestled above the Blue Mall, one of the higher end malls in the area with stores such as Louis Vuitton, BCBG and Cartier you are sure to feel like a celebrity as you shop at this mall.
In the evenings go and enjoy some drinks on the open air terrace overlooking the stunning city skyline in the trendy Vertygo Bar. The JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is perfect for both pleasure and business, depending on your travel needs and desires. Enjoy fine dining at the hotels Winston Grill and Patio or take advantage of the convenient meeting facilities and enjoy 3 food presentations throughout your day here.
When you are finished with your daytime activities take advantage of the state of the art fitness center to sweat your heart out and keep in shape before cooling off in the amazing pool also offered to hotel guests.
Book your next getaway at the JW Marriott Hotel in Santo Domingo and experience this one of a kind pampering like no other.
Perched 101 feet above Winston Churchill Avenue, this trendy lounge is the place to see and be seen in Santo Domingo. Stunning glass floors and panoramic skyline offers spectacular views.
Indulge in a sophisticated night on the town with this luxurious Santo Domingo dining destination delivering true International flavors and watch the chefs at work with the featured live kitchen concept.
The lobby lounge is an ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
5. THE ZONA COLONIAL — It hosts cobbled streets and regal residences, which make up for an awe-inspiring view. Columbus had visited this area during the 15th century and a bronze statue commemorates his influence. Do visit the UNESCO district, the First Cathedral of America, Ozama Fort, and the Alcazar De Colon.
4. NATIONAL BOTANICAL GARDEN — Get back to nature as you explore the Botanical Gardens at the Mount Isabel de Torres. Spread across an area of more than 200 acres, there are multiple trails and paths where tourists can walk and run. Take the mini-train that tours around the garden. Enclosed within is also a Japanese Garden, which is a tourist favorite.
3. NATIONAL ZOOLOGICAL GARDENS — A great place to visit with family and kids. It is located in the capital and does not require traveling far if you are accommodated at a tourist-feasible location. The animals have been housed in large enclosures that resemble their natural habitats quite closely.
2. MALECON — This picturesque part of Santo Domingo is where the new overshadows the old: Nowhere in sight is the crumbling cobblestone of the Zona Colonial; in its place are shiny waterfront casinos and hotels that sit beside a handful of cafes and nightclubs.
1. MUSEUM OF THE ROYAL HOUSES — Visiting the capital city means a lot of sunlight. Escape the heat by going to the Royal Houses. It is situated in the Zona Colonial so you can see this one while your tour there. The building was constructed in the 16th century and housed the administrative offices of the Spanish Colonies. You will be able to see rooms that contain displays of the early legislation, historic ceramics, military artifacts, and more.
The JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is located in the sophisticated area of Piantini. The JW offers unique experiences such as the trendy Vertygo 101 Bar that attracts guests and locals alike with its unique glass deck perched 101 feet above the main Avenue. All the rooms and suites have an elegant décor and feature roomy bathrooms.
The JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo also has an outdoor pool and two excellent international restaurants. This modern Caribbean hotel also has a fitness centre, business center, concierge services and ticket services. This Santo Domingo resort offers a perfect balance between luxurious ambiance and intuitive service. They take great pride in offer both business and leisure travelers to the Dominican Republic,
Best Online Travel Deals.