If you are looking for a five-star hotel at one of Cancun’s top family resorts, then the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa could be the perfect travel destination location for you. The sensational beachfront scenery alongside the stunning Mayan inspired treatments blend together to create this exquisite vacation resort.
The JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa offers guests a wide variety of amenities and activities to keep you busy and entertained for your entire stay. This beachside location offers a luxurious resort complete with a sparkling Olympic-style pool, tennis courts and a steam room. Add a large variety of onsite restaurants for your dining pleasure.
For those who want to take advantage of this spectacular space the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa resort has over 45,000 square feet of even space that will give you that elegant yet sophisticated look and feel to your event. But enough about the resort let’s take a look into the elegant and comfortable suites offered at JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa.
There are 448 hotel rooms and suites each offers their own private balcony where you will experience breathtaking views of the crystal blue ocean. The luxurious rooms also feature a marble bathroom, a mini bar, and some of the most comfortable beds found in a hotel ever. When you add all these features together you have one spectacular vacation resort getaway that will help create beautiful and lasting memories for years to come.
Visit this Cancun spa resort to benefit from custom Mayan-inspired spa treatment packages, an Olympic-style pool, tennis courts, a steam room, mesmerizing ocean views and much more.!
For a gastronomical adventure you won’t soon forget, join at Gustino Italian Grill. This restaurant focuses on meticulously sourced, perfectly prepared Northern Italian cuisine. They are the proud recipient of AAA’s iconic Four Diamond Award.
The Sedona Grill serves Southwestern fare with a distinctive contemporary twist. Savor mouthwatering steaks, poultry and more at our on-site restaurant in Cancun. On Friday nights, they feature authentic, local Mexican dishes!
Boasting a pristine oceanfront location, BeachWalk allows you to satisfy your cravings with delicious American restaurant fare while taking in striking views. Enjoy fresh salads, sandwiches and more; we feature both pool and beachside service.
Ideal for busy travelers to Cancun, this Gift Shop and 750 Pizzeria offers casual all-day-dining. This restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offers a variety of options guaranteed to tantalize your palate.x
Mikado Japanese Teppanyaki specializes in authentic Japanese cuisine. Treat yourself to fresh-caught sushi or watch the world-class teppanyaki chefs in action as they display their talents at your table.
Sample skillfully prepared Argentinian fare at La Capilla Argentina Steakhouse. This restaurant serves everything from prime cuts of steak and chops to a variety of classic Argentinian specialties.
Signature Sasi Thai provides an elegant setting for a fantastic meal. They feature a diverse restaurant menu highlighting a range of regional Thai dishes. In addition to hand-poured cocktails and decadent desserts.
Champions Sports Bar allows you to make sure that you don’t miss the big game during your stay in Cancun. Enjoy a lively sports bar environment, complete with big-screen TVs, pool tables and karaoke.
After a day of fun in Cancun, indulge in a specialty cocktail, a cold beer or a glass of fine wine at our stylish Lobby Bar. You’ll be thrilled with our extensive drink menu and the modern, inviting ambiance.
1. SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS — Who doesn’t love the idea of sharing the crystal blue waters with one of the most graceful marine mammals on the planet. It is just 20 minutes away from the Hotel Zone Cancun. A definite pick for the best things to do in Cancun for fun and adventure!
2. GOLFING — Fore! May not be for everyone – but those who do enjoy golfing will love the choice of different championship golf courses offering different levels of difficulty.
3. CLUBS AND NIGHTLIFE — Single or on a couples retreat head out to clubs and enjoy the evening entertainment Cancun has to offer. Cancun is famous the world over for its nightclubs. It is said that it has something for everyone and this is especially true after dark. Cocobongo is a world renowned nightclub. What makes this nightclub so popular are the spectacular, wild shows that they deliver each and every night!
5. SURFING/WINDSURFING/KITESURFING — Get out there in the crystal clear beautiful blue waters and take your pick between surfing the waves, windsurfing or even kitesurfing.
5. SNORKELING AND SCUBA DIVING — Hang out with the marine life both animals, fish, and coral in their natural habitat with a snorkeling or even scuba diving adventure. You’ll find plenty of under-water options in Cancun for you to discover.
Discover a lifetime’s worth of memories at the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa. It boasts a sensational oceanfront location in Cancun’s famous Hotel Zone. Each of room and suites offers a own private balcony with dazzling Caribbean ocean views. Enjoy the Mayan-inspired treatments at the largest spa in all of Cancun, which features a sparkling Olympic-style pool, tennis courts and a steam room.
In addition, the luxury resort showcases an infinity pool, a staggering variety of first-rate restaurant options. Visit the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa for a luxury experience unlike any other.
Looking for more Mexican alternatives? Visit our Resorts in Mexico Page.
Best Online Travel Deals.