Take your tropical island experience to a new level at the Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, which offers a luxurious, tranquil escape. Set around a stunning azure lagoon, this travel destination offers uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and a host of exceptional facilities. Check in to one of the over-water villas and check out of the ordinary.
No matter where you stay at the Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, you’ll be treated to stunning tropical views with direct water access. Each of the 250 guestrooms and bures have been decorated in local timbers and their soft, fresh interiors reflect the natural surroundings ever so beautifully. These exclusive hotel rooms feature high vaulted ceilings providing plenty of space while giving guests the opportunity to step straight into the water from your very own private balcony.
Get wet in any of the 3 swimming pools which includes a jaw-dropping infinity pool. You can also take some time out and satisfy yourself at the 24-hour health club or unwind with a healing treatment or soothing massage at the day spa that includes 6 spacious treatment rooms. If your bringing children around, they will entertained at the kids’ club or the playground on location. If your looking to be entertained by water or land sports, take a choice of paddleboarding across calm lagoon waters or opt for a game of tennis on 2 flood-lit courts.
Begin your day with breakfast at Goji Kitchen and Bar, sip on poolside cocktails at the swim-up bar and wind down with a sunset dinner at the Fish Bar. This vacation hot spot features a variety delectable restaurants including an interesting blend of Asian-Fusion, to seafood or Mediterranean food.
Book your trip to the Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay and prepare to experience the easy luxury of island living.
Unwind with a healing treatment or soothing massage at the Quan Spa. Featuring immaculate treatment rooms, plunge pools, the Quan Spa is a must for any resort guest seeking serious relaxation while in Fiji.
Goji Kitchen & Bar offers guests all-day dining options, focusing on local Fiji favorites. Start your day with your favorite eggs, and wind down in the evening with an expertly prepared cocktail.
Our signature seafood restaurant, the Fish Bar boasts stunning ocean views for a truly memorable fine dining experience. Enjoy the best of the sea and land, paired with craft cocktails for both lunch and dinner.
Take a break from the heat at the Lagoon House & Bar, our poolside restaurant serving casual Mediterranean fare. Relax on our terrace overlooking the lagoon, or cool down with a cocktail at the swim-up bar.
Open all day, the Lagoon Lounge offers a taste of Fiji from dusk until dawn. Sip on a signature cocktail, take time for tea or enjoy a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
A deli-style cafe, Fiji Baking Company is your hub for savory baked goods, sandwiches and salads. Take time to savor a latte or enjoy a delicious pastry.
1. CLOUD 9 DAY TRIP – Are you looking for a unique and authentic experience? Let the folks at Cloud 9 astonish you with their two level floating platform. It’s situated right in the middle of a crystal-clear lagoon on Ro Ro Reef.
2. SCENIC HELICOPTER FLIGHT OVER THE FIJI ISLANDS – You’ll have two options: head west over the Mamanuca Islands or fly to the interior of Fiji to see Nadi township and the Denarau Islands.
3. NADI TIVUA ISLAND CRUISE – All aboard a boat trip from Captain Cook Cruises to see one the many hidden gems of Fiji – Tivua Island.
4. JET SKI TOUR TO BEACHCOMBER ISLAND – Want to experience something that is fast, furious and fantastic? Perhaps a jet ski tour from Evolution Fiji might fill the void.
5. SCUBA DIVE IN FIJI – So, you’ve seen all the attractions on the island, but what about what lies beneath? Boasting great equipment and boats, an underwater scuba diving adventure from Evolution Fiji just might do the trick.
Perched on the blue waters of Momi Bay, Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay is the ultimate island getaway. It is located in the Southern Pacific region and features over-water villas that are out of the ordinary. This hotel features an array of luxury facilities, including a jaw-dropping infinity pool, three on-site restaurants, a fitness center and the Quan Spa.
For more Fiji alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Fiji destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.