Welcome! Please come and sit and enjoy your visit. Today, we have compiled a top 10 list for you that can assist you in finding the best Sandals resorts for your next vacation. We’ve even added a few Beaches Resorts into the mix!
10) Sandals Royal Caribbean – Starting off our list of the best Sandals resorts is, Sandals Royal Caribbean. The astonishing hotel offers guests unbeatable comfort and style. Starting with the majestic Georgian style Great House which is situated among perfectly manicured gardens which are home to free roaming peacocks. Enjoy old world British traditions like afternoon tea and a game a croquet. The getaway features a private offshore island only minutes away. Take a step back in time when you stay at this resort without giving up the comforts and luxury of a top notch resort.
9) Sandals Ochi – One of the newer all inclusive resorts on our list, Sandals Ochi offers guests amazing amenities like a new beach club that is the hottest around. You will also find 11 bars including the Caribbean’s first speakeasy. Featured as well as 16 on trendy restaurants featuring some of the most delicious foods you will ever try. Sandals Ochi has something special that other resorts don’t and that is a flip side to the coin. When you want a more private and serene getaway you can stay on the other side of the resort. It features over 100 acres of vast luscious foliage, a true Garden of Eden if you will. A vacation at one of the best Sandals Resorts will certainly give you the best of both worlds.
8) Beaches Negril –The number four of our best Sandals resorts list is actually a Beaches Resort. Beaches is actually part of Sandals Resorts International. This resort gives the term carefree a whole new meaning. Negril is the place where the term “laid back” was invented. The calm atmosphere and serene setting makes a vacation here rejuvenating for everyone. Located on the widest stretch of Negril’s world famous 7-mile beach, it is one of the most popular Sandals and Beaches resort among tourists. The entire family can enjoy things like the beach or the amazing waterpark. Add into the mix, lively pools, restaurants and bars for the adults.
7) Sandals Barbados – This is a spectacular resort for those wanting an all-inclusive getaway. Dine on world-class cuisines with international appeal that includes a festive Indian restaurant along with innovative bar designs. Your suite amenities include a luxurious suite with only the best features. A Butler elite service and a zero entry access to the lagoon pool which is the largest and longest pool on Barbados. We certainly can’t leave out the private tranquility soaking tubs found in each suite or the private patios either. Come and vacation in the lap of luxury.
6) Sandals Royal Bahamian – If you want to vacation like royalty this is the only resort you need. This resort was once a favorite vacation spot for the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. From the moment you arrive you will easily see why. Luxury meets European sophistication at this spectacular resort. Guests can enjoy dining at one of the 10 specialty restaurants or being pampered at the award winning Red Lane Spa. Guests can also enjoy the all new River Pool swim up suites that come with butler services, access to not one but two white sand beaches and an exclusive VIP airport transfer where you will be picked up and dropped off at the airport in a Rolls-Royce or Mercedes-Benz. Are you ready for the royal treatment?
5) Sandals Halcyon Beach – If you are looking for a honeymoon destination, look no further. This tranquil all-inclusive resort offers the new beachfront butler suites that give guests private decks and plunge pools so you never have to leave your room. For those times you do want to leave your room you will experience the beauty of this majestic area as you wander down the pristine beach hand in hand with your love. The palm trees line the beach and dance gracefully in the warm tropical breeze. This will be a honeymoon or anniversary to remember!
4) Beaches Turks & Caicos – The number four of our best Sandals resorts list is also a Beaches Resort. Beaches is actually part of Sandals Resorts International. Are you ready for a one of a kind vacation that will leave money in your pocket and an unbelievable experience in your memories? A visit to this al-inclusive resort will do just that. This 45,000 square foot waterpark resort features five majestic villages with designs inspired by Italian, French Caribbean and Key West architectural designs. The 12 mile beach softly kisses the perfectly clean turquoise waters of the ocean as the tides come and go. This destination is perfect for families. It offers the younger members fun times with Sesame Street characters, an Xbox play lounge and a sizzlin’ teen disco. Bring the entire family for a rejuvenating vacation getaway.
3) Sandals Antigua – This six-star resort has been votes as the “World’s Most Romantic Resort’ for many years. When you book your couples retreat here you will get to experience this first hand. This romantic destination is located on Antigua’s best and most famous beach, Dickerson Bay. It offers guests a serene vacation spot to relax, unwind, and get back in touch with each other.
2) Sandals South Coast – The all beachfront tropical resort guarantees guests will have a phenomenal view of the beautiful ocean from your suite. You will also enjoy all new over the water bungalows, an overwater bar and the romantic over the water chapel. The over the water chapel makes a breathtaking spot to say your wedding vows if you are looking for a destination wedding. Enjoy the 2 mile stretch of Jamaica’s south coast as you lounge on the white sand beaches. Explore the 500 acre nature preserve, cool off in one of the three pools and dine at the variety of restaurants located right premise.
1 Sandal Regency La Toc – At the top of our list of the best Sandals resort is Sandals Regency La Toc. This 210 acre estate is set on a half-mile crescent shaped beach giving guests a feel of privacy and seclusion. Gaze upon the exotic coral bluffs, lush hillsides and rolling fairways as you meander around the resort. Try your golf skills out on the executive style golf course and then enjoy the breathtaking ocean views from your oceanfront suite. This magnificent resort is recognized as the most sparkling jewel in the islands and now you can book your stay to experience this rare gem for yourself.
We hope you found Best Online Travel Deals listing of the best Sandals resorts helpful! Happy traveling!
Best Online Travel Deals.