The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa offers guests a tropical vacation like no other from the all newly remodeled guest rooms, coffee bar and even a cocktail bar. This stunning resort is located on the sun kissed Kohala coast where guests can enjoy the beauty of the beach from their oceanfront private balconies.
The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort features the only wide white sand beach located in the Big Island hotel area. There is just something majestic about watching the crystal clear turquoise waters softly kissing the white sand of the beach, especially while the sunrises or sets on the horizon. When you have free time during your visit meander around the area and see the shops, multitude of dining options, championship golf and entertainment options. For those who love the outdoors and history the area offers ancient Hawaiian fishing ponds and historic petroglyphs for your enjoyment.
When you are finished exploring the area, you can retreat back to your private room at this getaway where you will enjoy a king size bed with luxurious plush bedding, a walk in shower and even just a relaxing evening on your private balcony where you can watch the sunset from the comfort of your own room. The beauty and elegance of the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort can only be appreciated with first hand experience of this beautiful travel destination.
Indulge in the relaxing sanctuary of the Mandara Spa. It offers guests a wide variety of spa treatments, inspired by Eastern and Western cultures. Enjoy facials, wraps, scrubs, invigorating stone therapy and more.
Located on the sunny Kohala Coast of the Big Island – the golf capital of Hawaii, Waikoloa’s two championship golf courses offer unparalleled opportunities for golfers of all levels. The Waikoloa Beach Golf Course has 18 holes, 6,566 yards. Par for course: 70. The Waikoloa Kings’ Golf Course features 18 holes, 7,074 yards. Par for course: 72.
Enjoy an elaborate daily breakfast buffet and a la carte menu. Salads, sandwiches and tropical drinks are available for lunch poolside or in the Waikoloa restaurant’s seated dining area. Dinner features American and Pacific Rim style cuisine.
This coffee house in Waikoloa features to-go breakfast items including homemade pastries, muffins, breads, fresh fruit and local Kona coffee drinks.
Experience an authentic Polynesian show unlike any other right at the Sunset Luau, held every Monday and Wednesday evening outside under the stars. The show includes Polynesian food, dancing and music.
1. BIG ISLAND SPECTACULAR HELICOPTER TOUR — Voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the “World’s Best Helicopter Thrill,” discover the Big Island’s spectacular beauty and all of its volcanic furies with a tour like no other from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters – Waikoloa. Hop aboard the helicopter and be whisked above the famous Kilauea volcano, which is an active shield volcano that occasionally erupts. You will also get to experience the glorious sights of the lush terrain and popular sights to see with a very unique bird’s-eye view of this magnificent island.
2. MID-MORNING WHALE WATCH — Humpbacks just may be the most popular whales among whale watchers. With a whale-watching tour from Ocean Sports Cruises, you will get to spot these majestic creatures while in their natural habitat. Hop on a catamaran at the whale center, and learn all about humpback whales from a USCG-certified captain. Sit and relax as the captain sails along to give you some of the best views of the whales, allowing for a great opportunity to snap pictures.
3. KONA WILDLIFE POWERBOAT CRUISE — Get ready for a fun-filled adventure in the Big Island’s Anaehoomalu Bay with a Kona Wildlife eco-friendly excursion from Hawaii Nautical. This expedition is sure to satisfy the whims of the most adventurous or the most laidback traveler. Zip along the dramatic coast on a powerboat cruise to your snorkel destination where you will explore Hawaii’s underwater world.
4. BIG ISLAND SNORKEL CRUISE ALONG KOHALA COAST — Kick back, relax and enjoy gorgeous views of Kona-Kohala Coast on this Big Island snorkeling cruise expedition from Ocean Sports Cruises. With over a dozen spectacular sites to choose from, hop aboard a catamaran as your captain will select the perfect spot for the day’s ocean conditions. These pristine waters and coves are ideal for snorkeling as you come face-to-face with tropical fish and coral reefs or even the legendary green sea turtles.
5. GLASS-BOTTOM BOAT CRUISE FROM WAIKOLOA — Experience the breathtaking waters above and below with a Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise from Ocean Sports Cruises. Aboard these underwater vision boats, as you will observe a mesmerizing ocean panoramas and unique landscape filled with coral reefs and brightly colored tropical fish. Plant yourself under a shaded canopy as you watch Green Sea Turtles grazing, as well as hundreds of species of colorful tropical fish and unique Hawaiian coral through six full-size viewing windows.
The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa is located on the sun-splashed Kohala Coast. The resort’s oceanfront location offers the only wide white sand beach in the Waikoloa resort area with a variety of ocean activities on its calm waters. Meander through the ancient Hawaiian fishponds fronting the beach area. Spectacular South Pacific Island sunsets are a signature of Marriott Hotels’ only Big Island resort.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Hawaii destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.