A trip to Hawaii itself is a memorable experience but when you mix the beauty of Hawaii and the elegance of the Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort. Guests will enjoy the serenity that comes along with this travel destination. This family hotel offers guests breathtaking views of both the ocean and the mountains. It gives guests the extraordinary experience of sunrises and sunsets over this majestic getaway. This beachfront resort is wonderfully located where 75% of the suites can view a sunrise/sunset over the ocean right from your personal balcony/room.
Each suite offers high speed wireless internet with in room refrigerators and your own private lanais where you can experience the beautiful sunrise right from the comfort of your suite. When you step out of your room you will find a variety of amenities that that Sheraton Kauai has to offer, amenities such as restaurants, shopping, a sparkling pool and relaxing whirlpool surrounded by lounge chairs, hammocks and even fire pits for those evenings you want to just kick back and relax.
The Sheraton Kauai features traditional Hawaiian entertainment for guests as well. Watch the live entertainment performed every night at the Makai Lounge located right on the resort. There is no need to drive around the area (unless you want to that is) because everything is conveniently located right on the resort for guests to enjoy.
This resort is a wonderful options for singles, couples, and even families, if you are ready for a relaxing and memorable vacation then it’s time to book your stay at Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort.
Experience relaxation and the spirit of Aloha at the oceanfront Pua Day Spa located on the enchanting Island of Kaua’i. This Coconut Beach full-service spa offers rejuvenating treatments sure to soothe, detoxify, and revitalize your mind body, and soul.
Discover Kaua’i dining with a delicious menu selection, featuring such Hawaiian island classics as banana macadamia nut pancakes. The Voyager Restaurant’s Kapaa open-air dining uses beach chic decor perfect for a classy breakfast by the beach.
Indulge in the Makai Lounge and restaurant in Lihue that overlooks the pool and Waipouli Beach for a fun dining experience. Makai Lounge features exotic tropical drinks and a creative pupu menu that includes Hawaiian creations sure to please
Immerse yourself in Hawaiian and Polynesian culture at this memorable Kauai luau.
1. BEST OF KAUAI TOUR BY LAND, RIVER AND OPTIONAL AIR – Are you ready for scenic beauty and a dose of Hawaiian culture? Get to see Kauai’s North & East Shores by land, river or air with an exciting tour from Kauai Luxury Transportation & Tours. With traveler pick-up and drop-off available, during this 6-hour expedition, your professional guide will show you all the in’s and outs of this tropical region.
2. GUIDED KAYAK ADVENTURE ON THE WAILUA RIVER – From experiencing the lush jungle by river to viewing some magnificent sights on land, there’s no better way to experience Kauaʻi’s natural beauty and wildlife than with Kayak Adventures.
3. KAUAI MOVIE ADVENTURE – Movie buffs and nature lovers combine for a very unique journey from Polynesian Adventure. You will receive a backstage pass to where many Hollywood movies and TV shows were filmed with the likes of where Elvis filmed “Blue Hawaii, where Jurassic Park scenes were shot and much more.
4. DA WESTSIDE EXPLORER – NATURE’S WONDERS, HISTORY & FUN – Sit back and relax while you marvel at the beauty of Kauai as you embark on a tropical tour from Kauai Soul Travel. They will take you to many awe-inspiring places on the west side of the island, including some not even listed on maps.
5. SECRET WATERFALL PADDLE BOARD ADVENTURE – The folks at MammothProductions will provide an exciting authentic experience for you. Get to see what is hidden from the eyes of most visitors, including special sections of the famous rivers, Hawaiian cultural and historic sites.
With unparalleled views of the mountains and the ocean, and a breathtaking location on the Emerald Island, you will experience a memorable getaway to the Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort. You have the opportunity to relax in a luxury hotel with a beautiful beachfront location and private lanais allowing you to soak up the Hawaiian sun. Vacationers are welcome to experience new heights of relaxation in a sparkling pool and whirlpool. They are surrounded by lounge chairs, hammocks and fire pits which are laid out along the beauty of the South Pacific.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Hawaii destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.