If you are looking for a private place for your honeymoon or simply a nice vacation spot to relax and unwind, Sandals Inn (Formally Sandals Carlyle) is a top pick. This is one of the most authentic and inviting Jamaican boutique resorts worth spending time in. This is also one of the perfect getaway places where you can completely enjoy exclusivity and privacy.
It might be a small Sandals destination surrounded by flourishing tropical gardens, but Sandals Inn displays huge value and great charm with impressive arrays of amenities for its distinct size. Both vacationers and honeymooners can appreciate and enjoy the cozy ambiance of the place, fine dining and many exciting vacation privileges offered by Sandals Inn. This place will surely find a big space in your heart.
This is an all inclusive resort wherein room rates already include meals, snacks and unlimited beverages. Guests can also enjoy and take advantage of the round the clock room service. Guestrooms feature lavish crown molding, stylish mahogany furniture, plasma televisions, free Wi-Fi and so much more. The attentive staff also happens to deliver 24-hour complimentary room service to all its guests, assuring breakfast in bed can be delicious any time of day!
When you choose to stay at Sandals Inn, you make yourself entitled to unmatched experiences. Whether it is a vacation or a honeymoon, all guests are provided the best comfort, accommodation and service that they deserve. Take a break from the busy city life and set your feet towards this tropical destination. Sandals Inn is a place where you can enjoy a peaceful and romantic atmosphere.
Located on the third floor of the resort, these fully refurbished, tastefully appointed rooms offer four poster mahogany king-size beds, stocked refrigerator and balconies. Rooms are tiled.
ROOM VIEW: Ocean, Pool and Courtyard
Large, magnificent room with four poster mahogany bed and furnishings. All rooms have balconies, are carpeted and have a refrigerator stocked with water, juices and sodas.
ROOM VIEW: Pool, Ocean and Courtyard
Large room with four poster mahogany bed and furnishings. All rooms have balconies and refrigerator. Most rooms are carpeted.
ROOM VIEW: Pool and Courtyard
Large room with four-poster mahogany bed and furnishings. These rooms have no balconies. Most rooms are carpeted. Located on first through third floors.
ROOM VIEW: Pool (1st floor), Gardens and Mountains (2nd and 3rd floors)
Only Sandals includes unlimited diving and the Caribbean’s most comprehensive resort diving program. Even if you’ve never dived before, their introductory resort program will have you experiencing a whole new underwater world by the very next day – with all the instruction and equipment needed for dives up to 40 feet. If you’re already a scuba enthusiast, you can enjoy up to two dives daily. And you have the option of choosing many other unforgettable dive experiences.
You can jump into every watersport with total abandon because once you’re there, everything is included. From waterskiing, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and so much more. The clearest turquoise waters in the world surround Sandals, sail away and indulge in a vast array of all-inclusive watersports. With the top-of-the-line equipment, professional staff and tropical locations, you can choose to fly across the water-propelled by wind, motor or muscle-power-or dive beneath its pristine surface.
Tennis, day and night, on lighted courts surrounded by fragrant tropical flowers and cool breezes that flow through towering trees. Golf vacations set amongst championship fairways bordered by the aquamarine surf. Croquet on emerald-colored manicured lawns. Volleyball on pillow-soft sand. Plus there are multi-million dollar fitness centers with state-of-the-art Life Fitness® equipment and certified instructors. And best of all, you can do it all… or do absolutely nothing at all.
No one throws a party like Sandals because here every night is a celebration. From the slightly wild and exotic to the modern and lively, you’ll find parties around the beach, around the pool and around the clock. Embrace the rhythmic beat of a Caribbean night. The stars really appear center stage for night shows featuring the excitement of top-rate entertainers and the thrill of authentic island culture. And during talent night, the tables turn and it’s you that become the star.
Stay fit while enjoying your time away. Offering top-of-the-line Life Fitness weight and cardio equipment, plus yoga, Pilates, and trained instructors, you can get your heart pumping now so you can eat to your heart’s content later. A state-of-the-art gym to match your personal best is fully equipped with LifeFitness® treadmills, exercise bikes, elliptical trainers, step machines and weights in an air-conditioned facility.
Caribbean inspired spa treatments using regional natural products are available at the exclusive Red Lane® Spa at Sandals Inn. A tranquil sanctuary, the Spa offers a number of treatment rooms, a fitness center, beauty salon and steam room. You can find massage services, body services, facial treatment and a glamour bar are within your fingertips.
The best way to experience the real Jamaica is to get up close and personal with it. Island Routes offers luxury adventure tours that range from completely exhilarating to delightfully sedate. Some of the featured tours are: 4×4 Off-Road Safari, Dolphin Encounter & Dunn’s River Falls Combo, Island Routes Reggae Cruise, Jamaica Sky Explorer, Segway Estate Tour, Jamaica Swamp Safari Village Tour, Prospect Ultimate Adventure and so much more!
Besides offering amazing appetizers and entrees, Bay Window guests are delighted to discover that some of the best cocktails on the island are served here. By remaining true to its roots, The Bay window delivers fare of exceptional island character such as seafood cake appetizers with scotch Bonnet mayonnaise, while also exploring food good for the soul such as Baby Back Ribs with sweet corn relish served with macaroni and cheese.
The Carlyle is the quintessential place to dine when you have a hankering for classic French cuisine. Designed with lovers in mind, this luxury restaurant featuring a progressive French menu with a white glove service. This open-air restaurant pays tribute to France’s decadent cuisine with its signature dishes, Seafood Bouillabaisse-sautéed snapper and Brandy Truffle, offers lovers the ultimate nightcap selection. It’s the perfect venue for two.
Nibbles features snacks and grilled foods that are considered staples of the Jamaican palate. No grill in the Caribbean would be complete without the delicious offerings that can be found here. Signature items such as Jerk Chicken, served with Rice and Peas, and Chicken Patties, grace the menu. The casual setting of the grill invites guests to enjoy the best cuisine of Jamaica, as well as pretty amazing drinks to accompany the flavorful fare.
1. BICYCLE TOUR OF JAMAICA’S BLUE MOUNTAINS – Enjoy a bicycle tour in Jamaica’s longest mountain range, the Blue Mountains. The Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours will certainly be the highlight of your vacation. This tour entails a very relaxing drive to the Blue Mountains then breakfast and lunch. Then experience the thrill of biking down the mountain (about 12 miles) and swimming in the Blue Mountain mystic pool.
1. RIVER RAPIDS ADVENTURES — Get your adventure on and take a Jamaica river-rafting adventure on the Rio Bueno through River Rapids Adventures. Take in the tropical scenery while on your river-rafting adventure cruising down the Rio Bueno. Experience the rapids and get your adrenaline flowing, but don’t worry you will have a professional guide to be sure your safety is top priority.
2. ATV OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE— The next adventure on our best things to do in Montego Bay list is a Jamaican ATV off-Road Adventure through Chukka. This two hour ATV safari tour starts in Montego Bay and ends in Negril. Along the way you will explore Jamaica’s breathtaking countryside.
3. NINE MILE — What trip to Jamaica would be complete without visiting Nine Mile, the village where the famous Bob Marley once lived? Visit Marley’s birthplace, his house growing up and even see his final resting place in this journey through history and Marley’s life. Keep your ears open because there is a lot to learn about the famous musician that can only be learned by this amazing tour.
4. GALLERY AND GARDEN — The Ahhh…Ras Natango Gallery and Garden is situated in the mountain overlooking the city of Montego Bay being 2000 feet above sea level. It is an environmentalists paradise that encompasses a botanical garden, themed fantasy gardens, a bird sanctuary and other natural wonders. With a most spectacular and panoramic view of the city.
5. LUMINOUS LAGOON NIGHT CRUISE — Visiting Jamaica with your lover, then you have to book a night on the Luminous Lagoon Night Cruise. Cruise around the glowing lagoon at night with your loved one and your personal guide; even take a time out to take a swim in the beautiful illuminated water. Romance and education as to why the lagoon glows, talk about a night to remember.
Sandals Inn is a luxurious beachfront resort features romantic atmosphere, personalized service and complimentary access to two other Sandals resorts on the island. It is also close to shops, restaurants and bars at the Hip Strip in downtown Montego Bay.
Best Online Travel Deals.