Everywhere you turn at Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino — be enchanted by picture endless sandy beaches, postcard sunsets and crystal clear water. Witness colorful rooms that are warmly decorated and balconies with spectacular sea views. Explore the many nearby shops, restaurants and bars surrounding this luxury hotel.
From the unique experience of the elevated Infinity Beach Club, to the sauna gives way to a state-of-the-art fitness center, this travel destination is all about fun and relaxation. Two delectable restaurants include a buffet and a steak house, and this resort has the island’s only Starbucks. If you’re a big fan of Las Vegas-style gambling, then the luxurious Carnaval Casino is your best bet.
If you are ready to book a Caribbean vacation that can be fun for the entire family or just be a romantic getaway for two, come and check into the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino — because after all this is how and where memories are made!
Xquisit is an innovative dining sensation in Curacao, offering an eclectic dining experience in a modern atmosphere. Menus will be refreshed with new course selections every 3 months by their acclaimed chefs.
Delight in this Curacao restaurants signature drinks and novel snacks served in a lively setting.
Casual and beachside, this Willemstad, Curacao restaurants tempting array of cool drinks and refreshing fare is sure to tempt every guest’s palate.
Top among restaurants in Curacao, Nautilus serves savory international cuisine both buffet-style and a la carte.
1. KLIEN CURACAO POWERBOAT – 15 miles off the coast of the main island, join a powerboat adventure to the un-touched island of Klein Curacao. With a top speed of up to 45 MPH, you will be moving at a high rate if speed, but you will not rocking – which is why you will not feel sea sick.
2. CURACAO DREAM – Do you want snorkeling with turtles at the beach? A place that is not crowded with tourists, visit the secret turtle beach where sea turtles seem appear magically.
3. CURACAO HALF DAY OR FULL DAY ATV ADVENTURE TOUR – Also known as a quad bike, these top of the line ATV’s are suitable for experienced as well as inexperienced drivers. Get to see some local neighborhoods then take to the hills to see the eastern side of the island which feature spectacular coastal views.
4. BOAT TRIP TO KLIEN CURACAO – With its powder white beaches, turquoise blue waters and sea turtles, embark on a one and a half hour sail to the uninhabited Klein Island. Departing from Caracas Bay, get to see the historic Klein Curacao lighthouse and see a submerged shipwreck closeup.
5. TUGBOAT AND REEF SNOREL TOUR IN CURACAO – Come upon a famous sunken tugboat where trumpetfish, angelfish and tube coral swirl around the hull in Caracas Bay. Next, snorkel in the shallow terraces to seek out camouflaged seahorses in the coral.
The Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino is a luxury resort located right in Willemstad, the capital city of Curaçao. Lounge on a private beach, which boasts sugary white sands and crystal-clear waters. Enjoy a memorable meal at one of the celebrated restaurants, which offers everything from prime cuts of steak to local favorites. It is also home to an enticing Carnaval Casino, a state-of-the-art fitness center, infinity pool and 8,600 square feet of event space. Experience an unforgettable stay in the center of the Dutch Caribbean. Book a stay at Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino today, one of the best places to stay in Curaçao!
Stop by our Curaçao destination page for other alternatives.
Best Online Travel Deals.