Elegance meets comfort at the Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club resort in Poipu. If you are looking for an elegant travel destination, look no further than Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club. Your guest room features chic and modern décor along with all the amenities you would ever need.
Enjoy relaxing in your hotel room with a full kitchen, living, dining areas, free Wi-Fi and a luxurious master suite. Unlike other vacation rentals you don’t have to worry about taking dirty laundry home with you. You will discover full washer and dryers in your suite as well. Outside of your luxurious accommodations you can enjoy one of the two outdoor swimming pools. When you find yourself needing a snack you can wander over to the al fresco dining options at the Honu Pool Bar.
The Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club is truly a luxurious getaway that will leave you feeling pampered and refreshed. The resort offers guests a full service spa and fitness center right on sight so there is no need to drive anywhere. Everything you need is all on site at Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club.
If you do wish to explore the area you will find some wonderful attractions including Spouting Horn Park and Old Koloa Town just a short distance from your suite. It’s no surprise that Hawaii is one of the more popular vacation destination whether for a family getaway or a romantic vacation, there is something for everyone on this breathtaking island.
Honu Pool Bar & Grill offers a welcoming atmosphere, casual dining and chilled cocktails. Enjoy Hawaiian menu favorites as you sit by the pool and gaze out over Kauai’s famous Poipu Beach.
Perfect for snacks, cold drinks, ice cream and necessities. Featuring Starbucks coffee, specialty espresso drinks and more.
1. KAUAI’S ULTIMATE 1 TANK DISCOVER SCUBA DIVE – Hawaii has long attracted adventurers to its clear waters and technicolor underwater world. With a scuba dive excursion from the Kauai Down Under Dive Team, you’ll get to see endemic species living in reefs, unique lava tubes and reef formations close up.
2. KILOA ZIPLINE – For adventure lovers, there’s nothing quite like a zip line – you’ll get a new perspective on Kauai with an thrilling excursion from Koloa Zipline. The course consists of eight lines and lasts approximately three and a half hours. Soar through lush forests and get epic aerial views of the Waita Reservoir on the island’s longest zipline.
3. KAUAI’S ULTIMATE SOUTH ISLAND ZODIAC BOAT SNORKEL ADVENTURE – Hop aboard a 25 foot inflatable Zodiac boat and explore the southern coast of Kauai. Get to see past famous landmarks and encounter dolphins, green sea turtles and an abundance of exotic reef fish and eels.
4. KAUAI SHORE EXCURSION: JOURNEY TO WAIMEA CANYON – Explore the Waimea Canyon, known as the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific,’ that covers the deepest and widest parts of the Waimea Canyon State Park. Made famous by Captain Cook, drive through Hawaii’s first sugarcane plantation and to the town of Waimea.
5. MAKAUWAHI CAVE TOUR – The Makauwahi Cave Tour is the only active dig site on the island of Kauai. View pristine landscapes from Makai (ocean) to Mauka (mountain) then follow plantation trails over Kauai’s most southern point.
Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club welcomes you to teh South Pacific Islands with elegant accommodations and a wide range of amazing amenities. You’ll feel at home the moment you step into your chic guest room or modern villa rental, which is equipped with everything you need to relax and enjoy your vacation on Hawaii’s “Garden Isle”.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Hawaii destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.