Aloha! The greeting you receive when you step foot onto the island will put a smile on your face. The warm hospitality that accompanies the serene atmosphere and breathtaking sights only continues as you make your way to Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club resort.
This getaway is located on the Island of Koloa and overlooks Anaehoomalu Bay. The Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club luxury resort is nestled among the white sand beaches, lush green fauna and fiery volcanoes. This is seriously the most stunning place to visit.
The one and two bedroom suites are decorated in vibrant colors and patterns thanks to the inspiration from the surrounding islands. Find your home away from home in Kauai in the modern, comfortable villa accommodations and bask in spectacular views of the island or of the ocean.
But enough about the inside let’s stroll along the outside of the Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club property. You will gaze upon not one, not two but three beautiful swimming pools, a fitness center, tennis courts, an on-site beach and ancient Hawaiian fish pond! The dining options at Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club are just as impressive giving guests a wide variety of dining options and island specialties that are sure to tickle the palate.
So, whether you are seeking an adventure or just some down time spent relaxing, a couple’s romantic retreat or a fun family vacation the Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club is a wonderful choice for your next travel destination.
Indulge in the relaxing sanctuary of Mandara Spa. We offer guests a wide variety of spa treatments, inspired by Eastern and Western cultures. Enjoy facials, wraps, scrubs, invigorating stone therapy and more.
Enjoy an elaborate daily breakfast buffet and a la carte menu. Salads, sandwiches and tropical drinks are available for lunch poolside or in our Waikoloa restaurant’s seated dining area. Dinner features American- and Pacific Rim-style cuisine.
This coffee house in Waikoloa features to-go breakfast items including homemade pastries, muffins, breads, fresh fruit and local Kona coffee drinks.
Experience an authentic Polynesian show unlike any other right at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at the Sunset Luau, held every Monday and Wednesday evening outside under the stars. The show includes Polynesian food, dancing and music.
1. BIG ISLAND SPECTACULAR HELICOPTER TOUR — Voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the “World’s Best Helicopter Thrill,” discover the Big Island’s spectacular beauty and all of its volcanic furies with a tour like no other from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters – Waikoloa. Hop aboard the helicopter and be whisked above the famous Kilauea volcano, which is an active shield volcano that occasionally erupts. You will also get to experience the glorious sights of the lush terrain and popular sights to see with a very unique bird’s-eye view of this magnificent island.
2. MID-MORNING WHALE WATCH — Humpbacks just may be the most popular whales among whale watchers. With a whale-watching tour from Ocean Sports Cruises, you will get to spot these majestic creatures while in their natural habitat. Hop on a catamaran at the whale center, and learn all about humpback whales from a USCG-certified captain. Sit and relax as the captain sails along to give you some of the best views of the whales, allowing for a great opportunity to snap pictures.
3. KONA WILDLIFE POWERBOAT CRUISE — Get ready for a fun-filled adventure in the Big Island’s Anaehoomalu Bay with a Kona Wildlife eco-friendly excursion from Hawaii Nautical. This expedition is sure to satisfy the whims of the most adventurous or the most laidback traveler. Zip along the dramatic coast on a powerboat cruise to your snorkel destination where you will explore Hawaii’s underwater world.
4. BIG ISLAND SNORKEL CRUISE ALONG KOHALA COAST — Kick back, relax and enjoy gorgeous views of Kona-Kohala Coast on this Big Island snorkeling cruise expedition from Ocean Sports Cruises. With over a dozen spectacular sites to choose from, hop aboard a catamaran as your captain will select the perfect spot for the day’s ocean conditions. These pristine waters and coves are ideal for snorkeling as you come face-to-face with tropical fish and coral reefs or even the legendary green sea turtles.
5. GLASS-BOTTOM BOAT CRUISE FROM WAIKOLOA — Experience the breathtaking waters above and below with a Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise from Ocean Sports Cruises. Aboard these underwater vision boats, as you will observe a mesmerizing ocean panoramas and unique landscape filled with coral reefs and brightly colored tropical fish. Plant yourself under a shaded canopy as you watch Green Sea Turtles grazing, as well as hundreds of species of colorful tropical fish and unique Hawaiian coral through six full-size viewing windows.
Overlooking Anaehoomalu Bay on the Big Island of Hawaii and co-located with the 15-acre Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, the Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club sits nestled amid beautiful white sand beaches, lush green fauna and fiery volcanoes. Amenities abound on the property including three swimming pools, fitness center, tennis, an on-site beach and an ancient Hawaiian fish pond. Whether you’re seeking adventure or relaxation, Marriott’s Waikoloa Ocean Club is a truly unique vacation destination.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Hawaii destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.