A trip to Hawaii is on almost everyone’s bucket list and for good reason. The island is stunning in its natural beauty, rich in local culture and just serene in all aspects. When you consider a travel getaway to Hawaii you may want to consider booking your stay at Marriott’s Kauai Lagoons. Kauai is known as Hawaii’s Garden Isle, thanks to the lush rainforests, majestic waterfalls and perfect beaches. The opportunities for adventure and relaxation are unparalleled here.
The Marriott’s Kauai Lagoons resort is located on over 500 acres of land filled with gorgeous lush tropical foliage, sparkling lagoons, unforgettable views of the shoreline, and a secluded serene setting. This unforgettable vacation is sure to refresh you. Besides natural beauty the Marriott’s Kauai Lagoons also offer elegant and modern accommodations. Your personal villa comes with a stunning view of the landscape, a separate living space and dining area, full kitchen and your own private balcony that overlooks the luscious garden, golf course or Pacific Ocean. When dinner time comes around, venture into the outlining area to experience something for every palate.
1. ECO ADVENTURE HELICOPTER TOUR — Dubbed as “the most spectacular helicopter tour in all of Kauai,” get a bird’s-eye view of the entire island in just under an hour with an aerial adventure from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. From cascading waterfalls and tropical rainforests to dramatic sea cliffs and majestic canyons, this experience will simply take your breath away.
2. DELUXE WATERFALL SAFARI — Say “Aloha” to Hawaii as you will get to see the island from a different perspective from an exhilarating aerial flight from Safari Helicopters. You’ll get to see and observe memorable sites which may not be available through a ground tour. A state-of-the-art helicopter will cover over 100 miles of stunning Kauai scenery.
3. VINTAGE BIPLANE TOUR OF KAUAI — Be sure to get your camera ready! Soar to new heights and take a ride of a lifetime from Air Ventures Hawaii. Fly over the Garden Isle’s geography, from its scenic coastlines and iconic movie locations to red ravines and spectacular canyons in a biplane (think Snoopy and Woodstock) and take flight for the skies.
4. POWERLINE ZIPLINE — Gain a new perspective of Hawaii from new heights by way of the skies on a zip line adventure from Outfitters Kauai. The longest in the Aloha State, your adrenaline will get pumping as you will reach speeds up to 50mph at times. Soar like a bird as you experience an unrivaled frenzy gliding skin deep across the lush jungle vegetation.
5. PADDLE KAUAI JUNGLE STREAMS AND HIKE — There’s no better way to experience the natural beauty and wildlife of Hawaii than with an outdoor excursion from Outfitters Kauai. Not only will you get to kayak through Hawaii’s tropical river, but you can enjoy some hiking along the way, in addition to some zip-lining and swimming.
Set the stage for an unforgettable beach vacation at this luxury resort in the South Pacific. Marriott’s Kauai Lagoons – Kalanipu’u features elegant and spacious villa rentals and first-class amenities, all in a laid-back, distinctly Hawaiian atmosphere. You’ll find this family resort just a short distance from Kauai’s best-known beaches, as well as golf and a range of outdoor activities.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Hawaii destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.