When you are looking for a relaxing getaway in a tropical environment there is only one choice to consider…The Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove resort located in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. This travel destination a total paradise where splendor and class meet in perfect harmony.
The Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove is nestled along a picturesque hillside that overlooks the serene waters of Pacquereau Bay. The beauty of this luxury resort is paired perfectly with the quaint little village which surrounds it. The beach is secluded enough that you will feel as though you are in the area alone. Once you book your stay at the Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove resort, enjoy a variety of amenities like a full service spa, fitness center, pool, and free Wi-Fi in your private quarters.
Speaking of your private quarters, you can choose between the spacious 3-bedroom/3 bath villa or the elegant 2 bedroom/2 bath villa. Featuring breathtaking views, both have all the comforts and conveniences of home. Each villa offers luxurious master suites complete with king size beds and an oversized tub perfect for romantic (or relaxing) bubble baths.
If you are ready for that romantic getaway with your partner or just looking for a relaxing and memorable family vacation, Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove resorts is a wonderful choice. The breathtaking scenery, crystal clear azure waters, and the expanse variety of activities, entertainment. Don’t forget about the delicious dining experience at Sunset Cove Poolside Bar & Grill — all which come together perfectly to make the Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove resort a top choice.
Enjoy a relaxing outdoor spa experience in one of the three treatment bays located right off the pool deck with Lazule par la Mer Spa.
Casual ocean view, open air dining featuring light dishes and specialty drinks. Try the burgers, spicy wings, coconut shrimp or a frozen cocktail. Daily 2 for 1 happy hour, live entertainment, a-la-carte breakfast Monday to Thursday or buffet Friday to Sunday.
The quick stop for an assortment of essential snacks and sundry items. Featuring freshly brewed coffee.
1. THE BATHS AND WHITE BAY – The Baths are an exclusive beach area on the island of Virgin Gorda where you can dive and snorkel. Then make your way to the southern Jost Van Dyke, where White Bay is one of the best beaches to relax with a drink in hand from a local favorite, Soggy Dollar Bar.
2. TREE LIMIN’ EXTREME ZIPLINE – With Lush jungles and rainforests, there is probably no better place to zipline other than to the Caribbean. As you zip from platform to platform with Tree Limin’ Extreme Zipline, atop St. Peter Mountain, marvel in spectacular views of Magens Bay, St. John with the British Virgin Islands in the distance.
3. TROPICAL TREASURE HUNT – Combining the best elements of escape rooms and scavenger hunts, the Tropical Treasure Hunt Co. creates an immersive island adventure for families to explore. Mentally stimulating clues will lead you to each piece on the map.
4. 1/2 DAY SNORKEL AND SWIM WITH TURTLES – Snorkeling with sea turtles in their natural habitat is a magical experience for all to see. With an underwater snorkeling excursion from Fury Charters, experience the vibrant marine ecosystem in St. Thomas.
5. PARASAIL EXPERIENCE IN ST. THOMAS – Up, up, and away! A must for adventure seekers, get in on the fun with an air adventure from Parasail Virgin Islands! Experience a feeling of exhilaration just as the parachute fills and you lift off from Sapphire Beach Marina.
Tucked along a picturesque hillside overlooking the calm azure waters of Pacquereau Bay, Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove is a breathtaking complement to the beauty of St. Thomas. This luxurious resort is reminiscent of a quaint village surrounded by a secluded beach with amazing views of the Bay and St. Thomas harbor. The colorful architecture pays homage to the resort’s old-world European history, creating a cheerful yet relaxing island retreat. Incredible ocean views only add to the resort’s breathtaking charm.
Looking for more Virgin Island alternatives? Visit our Resorts in U.S. Virgin Islands Page.
Best Online Travel Deals.