If you are looking for a travel destination that is beautiful, majestic and memorable than look no further than the Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu. This luxury hotel is family friendly and perfect for those annual family vacations or a couples’ romantic getaway. The natural beauty of Hawaii is incomparable and you can experience it all right from the comfort of your Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu suite.
Choose your suite from one of the many options including deluxe studios, luxury villas or penthouse suites. Each gives you unimaginable amenities to make your stay as calming and comforting as possible. The amenities don’t stop at your suite though they extend to the entire resort. The Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu offers guests a poolside bar & the world renowned Holoholo Grill. There is a 4,000 square foot day spa with five private treatment rooms; including the island’s only all-copper Ofuro Japanese soaking tub. Every guest enjoys the family lagoon pool which is an impressive 6,100 square feet in size.
The on-site concierge team helps guests book adventure activities from off road jeep tours, to snorkeling and scuba diving. The Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu went above and beyond to ensure guests have top of the line service while staying here.
Come and be a guest at Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu for the most relaxing getaway you can imagine, take in the breathtaking natural scenery and dine on some of the world’s bet cuisines. This will soon become an annual vacation spot for your entire family.
The Spa at Koloa Landing is a reflection of Kauai and the geographic wonders of the tropical Hawaiian Islands with rituals. It provides a balance of earth and sea, utilizing wild crafted ingredients indigenous to Kauai and the Hawaiian islands.
Holoholo Grill is located on the south end of the resort adjacent to the main pool. The Grill features gastro-inspired Hawaiian comfort food and is a collaboration with Hawaii’s own, James Beard award-winning chef Sam Choy.
The Gourmet Marketplace found in our lobby provides delicious made-to-order specialties, island pupus, sundries and groceries — ideal for stocking your Villa’s pantry.
The Lobby Bar serves up tropical libations. Meet with friends, marvel at the sunset together and toast to another day on this magical island.
Celebrate the spirit of “Aloha” with authentic Hawaiian entertainment from Rohotu Polynesian Dance Company as well as an exquisite menu of island delectables by world-famous chef, Sam Choy.
1. KAUAI’S ULTIMATE 1 TANK DISCOVER SCUBA DIVE – Hawaii has long attracted adventurers to its clear waters and technicolor underwater world. With a scuba dive excursion from the Kauai Down Under Dive Team, you’ll get to see endemic species living in reefs, unique lava tubes and reef formations close up.
2. KILOA ZIPLINE – For adventure lovers, there’s nothing quite like a zip line – you’ll get a new perspective on Kauai with an thrilling excursion from Koloa Zipline. The course consists of eight lines and lasts approximately three and a half hours. Soar through lush forests and get epic aerial views of the Waita Reservoir on the island’s longest zipline.
3. KAUAI’S ULTIMATE SOUTH ISLAND ZODIAC BOAT SNORKEL ADVENTURE – Hop aboard a 25 foot inflatable Zodiac boat and explore the southern coast of Kauai. Get to see past famous landmarks and encounter dolphins, green sea turtles and an abundance of exotic reef fish and eels.
4. KAUAI SHORE EXCURSION: JOURNEY TO WAIMEA CANYON – Explore the Waimea Canyon, known as the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific,’ that covers the deepest and widest parts of the Waimea Canyon State Park. Made famous by Captain Cook, drive through Hawaii’s first sugarcane plantation and to the town of Waimea.
5. MAKAUWAHI CAVE TOUR – The Makauwahi Cave Tour is the only active dig site on the island of Kauai. View pristine landscapes from Makai (ocean) to Mauka (mountain) then follow plantation trails over Kauai’s most southern point.
Guests of Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu are greeted with fresh flower leis and either tropical punch or Mai Tai’s. Exploring 21 acres of lush tropical grounds, vacationers will discover 3 lagoon pools, swim-through waterfalls, waterslide, & walk-through grotto throughout this South Pacific getaway. Each of the deluxe studios or villas seamlessly blends island comfort and easy elegance to make you feel right away at home.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Hawaii destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.