Are you tired of all the hassles of life? Make a stop to the Hilton Barbados Resort and have the vacation of your lifetime. This is a magical place offering spectacular sea views, providing you the opportunity to experience a lush tropical setting. You can relax and enjoy the natural and panoramic views from the balcony of your very own room. Discover a wide array of services and amenities to make your travel time as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Hilton Barbados Resort is ideally situated on a scenic peninsula featuring gorgeous white sand beaches. Whether you are an adventure lover or just want to have a relaxing experience, this destination has it all. For adventure enthusiasts, it offer scuba diving and watersports centers. You will be in close proximity to crystal clear clear water for snorkeling and scuba diving. For kids, there is a Kidz Paradise Club with several entertaining options.
Hilton Barbados Resort incorporates a sprawling pool complex with hot tub, a fitness center and three tennis courts. Featuring sea-view treatment rooms, the Eforea Spa is the perfect way to escape the grind of daily life then feel rejuvenated and revitalized. If you’re still in the mood to get pampered, you can also book at hotel butler.
For foodies, this luxury hotel’s restaurants give you inviting options for savory cuisine. Each of their restaurants and bars overlook the turquoise waters of the Caribbean and offer a unique atmosphere with an array of savory cuisine and boutique-brand drinks.
This idyllic location makes Hilton Barbados Resort one of the world’s premier destination hotels. By staying at this wonderful resort, you will have a slice of heaven.
Enjoy your stay in this airy room with sea view and working area. Get to work at the desk, surf the web with high-speed internet, curl up with a magazine in the easy chair or refresh in the bathroom with separate shower.
Spoil yourself in a stylish suite offering breathtaking sea views, two balconies, working and sitting areas and Executive Lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast and refreshments. Surf the web with high-speed internet or re-energize in the large bathroom.
Work is easy in this comfortable room offering bay views, working area and Executive Lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast and refreshments. Keep in touch with high-speed internet or relax in the easy chair.
Choose this vibrant and fresh room for spectacular Caribbean Ocean views, balcony and working area. Catch up on work at the desk, surf the web with high-speed Internet, put your feet up with a magazine in the easy chair. The guests baths include curved shower rod grab bars and roll in shower with bath products.
The first eforea spa in the Caribbean, this spa boasts an inspiring beachfront location, combined with an array of professional treatments to soothe the body, mind, and soul. Enjoy your chosen treatment journey in one of four relaxing treatment rooms, including one couple’s room, each equipped with a private shower. Treat yourself to a massage, facial, manicure or pedicure, and unwind in the sauna or relaxation area.
Barbados Blue diving center is in the middle of the best dive sites including a backyard house reef in the historic Carlisle Bay Marine Park with its six ship wrecks and thousands of colorful reef fish and turtles. This on-site scuba diving center offers a full range of motorized and non-motorized water sport activities.
There will be plenty of room to get wet at this resort. Make a splash a large bi-level pool complex which comes complete with lounge chairs and “flag up” bar service.
The fitness centre offers state-of-the-art Precor equipment with magnificent views of the Caribbean sea. Pick from weights and cardio equipment, Salsa classes and outdoor yoga classes are offered.
The Kidz Paradise Club is open seven days a week, and caters to ages four to 13 with activities such as pool and beach games, storytelling, movies, and masquerade.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Lighthouse Terrace, Whether you prefer the warmth of the Caribbean breeze, or the luxury of air-conditioned comfort, at The Lighthouse Terrace where they offer the best of both worlds, with air-conditioning and alfresco seating, yet giving a more casual experience.
The Grille restaurant is ornamented with fine drapes and lit with a combination of intimate spotlight table lights and modern chandeliers. It offers a relaxing atmosphere where you can savor the delights of the a la carte menu which combines seafood and other local produce with the most succulent grilled meats from the in-room grill.
The Water’s Edge Bar is truly a tropical oasis with a pool-bar gazebo which offers casual lunch or snacks from a grill menu and a full range of exotic cocktails day or night. This is ideal for poolside loungers, beach goers and any hotel guest looking to unwind outdoors.
The Cuppa Café coffee shop is located on the lobby level. Designed as a snack on-the-go facility, guests may choose from a variety of specialty coffee, smoothies, teas and pastries.
Dine on international fare in the comfort of your room or while enjoying the view from your private balcony. The menu offerings include hearty soups and sandwiches, or a taste of the Mediterranean with pizza or pasta. Vegetarian options are also available. Dishes can be made to order, given notice.
1. ATLANTIS SUBMARINES NIGHT TOUR – Ever been in a submarine before? Now is the time to experience an awesome underwater night adventure with Atlantis Submarines Barbados. Take the plunge down to 150 feet below during sunset hours, and descend in the submarine before dark falls fully and when fish life is most active. A great family-friendly adventure and experience for all!
2. BARBADOS TURTLE & SHIPWRECK SNORKEL ADVENTURE – Kick back, relax and enjoy gorgeous views of Barbados while in a glass bottom boat then see what lies beneath the waves of the Caribbean Sea in an extraordinary excursion from Glory Tours. It’s the perfect chance to scratch something off your bucket list!
3. BARBADOS FULL-DAY COAST TO COAST TOUR – Encapsulated by an island that celebrates its rugged beauty, fish fries and historical buildings, experience a pure authentic Barbadian adventure with a 6 hour tour from RCR Tours. Get to see historic Bridgetown and all of its wonderful sites and gorgeous glory.
4. CARLISLE BAY CLEAR KAYAK SHIPWRECK TOUR – There’s no better way to experience Bridgetown’s natural beauty and sea life other than kayaking through Clear Kayaks Barbados. Paddle over three sunken shipwrecks bursting with stingrays and a colorful array of tropical fish while in your crystal-clear boat.
5. GUIDED WALKING TOUR OF A HISTORY IN BRIDGETOWN – With an extensive walking tour from Chattel House, you’ll get to see all the brightest spots and its historical buildings in Bridgetown. The journey itself will be fully infused with the mingle of their ancestors and the soft whispers of the charming architecture.
Hilton Barbados Resort is a tranquil oceanfront Caribbean resort is situated on Needham’s Point Peninsula and offers striking sea views. Dine in elegant restaurants, sip a refreshing cocktail at one of the bars, or just take a dip in the sparkling pool. There’s plenty to do at this resort, including snorkeling, scuba diving, tennis, and trips to local attractions. The full-service eforea Spa is the perfect retreat after a fun day in the sun or sightseeing.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a honeymoon destination, a family vacation, or a destination for your next event, this Hilton offers the ideal setting for you.
To explore more Barbados vacation hot spots, check out our full listing of Barbados Resorts.
Best Online Travel Deals.