Negril is a coastal town located in the western region of Jamaica. Miles of white sand beaches and stunning calm and clear water are among the jewels in its crown. The tropical and exotic beach offers some of the very best in water sports. If you love reggae, you’ll really love the night life in Negril. There are, of course, many family excursions to enjoy in Negril, including a light house, local tours and safaris and golf.
In order to really take it all in with style, consider a stay at the all inclusive Grand Pineapple Beach Negril Resort. When you book a vacation with The Grand Pineapple, you’re not just getting a beach vacation. This resort features a spa for much deserved pampering. You can enjoy a pedicure, manicure, facial, massage or body rap. It’s never last call for alcohol, as unlimited drinks are part of the package. Your breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet will have you dining on authentic cuisine, in paradise, with an ocean view! All of the rooms are air conditioned and well appointed. There is a security safe in each room for peace of mind and safe keeping of valuables and important documents.
Within the grounds are beautifully fragrant lush gardens. On site, you can enjoy exciting zip-lining, a relaxing nap in a hammock, a refreshing dip in the pool or a challenging game of beach volleyball. On the water, you can choose from kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling or sailing! You will also discover that the prices are very affordable and a cheap family destination for your buck. A getaway at the Grand Pineapple Beach Negril Resort will leave you wanting more and more!
Imagine staying on one of the planet’s most celebrated stretches of sand – Negril’s seven mile beach! Eat to your heart’s content, sip a cold one and shop for bargains, all within feet of the sparkling sea. Then, each star-filled night, fall asleep at our all-inclusive beach resort in Jamaica to the gentle lullaby of ocean waves.
ROOM VIEW: Beach
Bathe in tranquility amidst gardens overflowing with the mingled perfumes of exotic flowers that dazzle with their brilliant reds, fuchsias and golds. Our peaceful Negril accommodations, located across the boulevard from the beach and complete with freshwater pool and lush gardens, will envelop you in the embrace of exquisite tropical nature.
ROOM VIEW: Gardens
This enchanting eatery, just steps from the beach, offers a feast of delectable, Caribbean cuisine including buffet specialties at breakfast, lunch and dinner – all in view of the opalescent ocean.
1. RICK’S CAFE — This café has been voted as “The Best Happy Hour” by Caribbean Travel & Life. The café is situated on a Cliffside and offers the best sunset views imaginable.
2. JAMAICA BOBSLEDDING — Don’t worry there is no snow in the forecast, but you can still enjoy some quality bobsledding. The one-man “bobsleds” are little roller coaster cars that will propel you down 3,280 feet of wooden track giving you an unforgettable adventure.
3. BLOODY BAY — This is by far the best beach in Negril, very tranquil, not too crowded. The water is clear and beautiful. The ocean is calm. The ocean is very swimmable for anyone of any experience level, even those who cannot swim.
4. HORSEBACK RIDING — This is a must do if you are near Negril! Take a tour by horse back with Chukka Blue through the Blue Mountains and on to the beach. You will even get to ride the horses in the ocean.
5. OFF-ROAD TOURS — Take an off road tour of the island, complete with a local tour guide to show you all the best places. Options include: ATV, zipline, tubing, Jeep, or even by horseback.
Grand Pineapple Beach Negril is an all inclusive resort that sits on Negril’s famous Seven Mile Beach. This cheap family vacation spot is known for it’s breathtaking seaside setting with a white sand beach, mouthwatering buffet-style meals and friendly service.
Best Online Travel Deals.