Situated on six magnificent acres on Piscadera Bay, Caribbean luxury meets Old World European charm at the Curacao Marriott Beach Resort. This luxurious travel destination features a Dutch Colonial architecture combined with Plantation-style elements with amenities that ensures a relaxing and memorable stay. Boasting endless white sand beaches with sweeping ocean views and lush tropical gardens, one might feel that they are in a Garden of Eden.
For accommodation, this luxury hotel boasts 328 guest rooms and eight suites with a bevy of posh suite options. Enjoy sweeping ocean views with your own private balcony. Make some waves in two large pools on location. One is lap pool (adult focused) and the other one is a family-friendly main pool. Dive into the crystal clear Caribbean waters and explore a world you never knew existed at the on-site dive center. Other exciting water activities include snorkeling, kayaking and offshore fishing.
This Curaçao Marriott ensures children will have a great time during their stay. The Kids Club offers numerous activities and a variety of games and activities. The on-site fitness center is excellently equipped with state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment. It also boasts instructor-led fitness classes daily, yoga and Pilates options. If the gym is not your thing, take a stroll along the walking/jogging path which features lush gardens that will mesmerize you.
Enhance your tropical getaway with a visit to the spa on location where treatments will delight your senses and relax your body, mind and soul. Featuring a fusion of Caribbean and European flair, indulge in world-class cuisine at one of the six dining options. A great way to cap of your day, the bar features a cigar lounge and bar with premium rums and spirits. Plan your meeting or event here along with your dream wedding with skilled planners that will coordinate events from start to finish.
Book your next stay today at Curacao Marriott Beach Resort and discover Curaçao.
Renewing experience awaits at the full-service spa. Designed to fulfill the needs of the mind, body, and soul, therapists will pamper you along with the treatment rooms to soothe the body, mind, and soul. Treat yourself to a massage, facial, manicure or pedicure, and unwind in the sauna or relaxation area.
Dive into the deep Caribbean waters and explore a world you never knew existed. The on-site diving center offers a fun and safe trip with a large choice of services to meet all your expectations. From beginners to advanced divers, come and discuss with an instructor who will suggest you the best spots according to your level of experience.
Burn some calories off in the excellently equipped state-of-the fitness center that features art cardio and strength training equipment. Chose from instructor-led fitness classes daily, yoga and Pilates options.
Take a dip in two large outdoor pools on location. One is an adult lap pool and the main one is a family-friendly pool.
Ideally situated on six stunning oceanfront acres, get direct access to an endless white sand beach.
Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort will ensure kids have a great time during their stay. The Kids Club has numerous activities and a variety of games and activities that will keep children wanting to return to get some age-appropriate playtime. They will surely make new friends while rock painting or build elaborate sand castles on the beach.
Dine in a vibrant and relaxing atmosphere and enjoy delicious tapas, pizzas, and other bold flavors while overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Relax and unwind at Zala Gastro Pub featuring premium whiskeys and rum, spicy Asian bowls, shared platters, and gourmet small plates with Caribbean flair.
Indulge in delicious sushi and fish selections at the Izakaya. Enjoy Japanese-inspired cuisine, small plates, and a variety of beer and wine selections.
At the Greatroom Lobby, it offers a place to gather, socialize, eat, work, and be inspired, with sophisticated design and anchored by a lively bar with great drinks in the evenings.
Sample a variety of enticing international drinks from ice-cold beer, to fine wine and spirits with cozy seating for two or for a whole group.
From nachos to poke bowls, the Salty Iguana offers enticing meals poolside at the Serenity and Harmony pools. Take in the view of the amazing sunset while sipping a fruity beverage and enjoying our fish tacos.
Stop by for refreshing smoothies, delicious baked goods, and grab n’ go boxes if you’re on the move for breakfast or lunch.
1. KLIEN CURACAO POWERBOAT – 15 miles off the coast of the main island, join a powerboat adventure to the un-touched island of Klein Curacao. With a top speed of up to 45 MPH, you will be moving at a high rate if speed, but you will not rocking – which is why you will not feel sea sick.
2. CURACAO DREAM – Do you want snorkeling with turtles at the beach? A place that is not crowded with tourists, visit the secret turtle beach where sea turtles seem appear magically.
3. CURACAO HALF DAY OR FULL DAY ATV ADVENTURE TOUR – Also known as a quad bike, these top of the line ATV’s are suitable for experienced as well as inexperienced drivers. Get to see some local neighborhoods then take to the hills to see the eastern side of the island which feature spectacular coastal views.
4. BOAT TRIP TO KLIEN CURACAO – With its powder white beaches, turquoise blue waters and sea turtles, embark on a one and a half hour sail to the uninhabited Klein Island. Departing from Caracas Bay, get to see the historic Klein Curacao lighthouse and see a submerged shipwreck closeup.
5. TUGBOAT AND REEF SNOREL TOUR IN CURACAO – Come upon a famous sunken tugboat where trumpetfish, angelfish and tube coral swirl around the hull in Caracas Bay. Next, snorkel in the shallow terraces to seek out camouflaged seahorses in the coral.
Curacao Marriott Beach Resort welcomes vacationers with lush tropical gardens, two sparkling outdoor pools, a kids club, fitness center, walking path and endless white sand beaches. Eight eateries range from grab and go, casual, to fine dining. This Curaçao Marriott creates the perfect setting to admire both the sunrise from the east and the sunset to the west from the comfort of your own private balcony.
Stop by our Curaçao destination page for other alternatives.
Best Online Travel Deals.