If you are looking to experience pure paradise on your next vacation then the Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel is the place you need to book your stay at. Imagine waking up in your super plush king size bed to the warm Hawaiian sunrise peeking into your suite. As you step outside onto your balcony with a warm cup of coffee in your hand you are met with the calming sounds of nature consuming you and the clear ocean gracefully dancing in front of you.
As your day continues at this family resort, you sunbath poolside at the Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel while sipping a tropical cocktail. When lunch comes take a quick walk to one of the two on-site restaurants to fill your tank before heading to the full service spa for an afternoon of pampering.
The Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel offers 452 rooms and a ton of amenities, like the on-site spa, two restaurants, entertainment, pool, not to mention being so close to the beach and ocean you are a quick walk away. When you are feeling up to adventures you can experience all the Big Island attractions which are conveniently located to the Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel. Enjoy Kaloko-Honokoha National Park, Pana’ewa Rainforest Zoo & Gardens, nearby volcanoes National Park and Rainbow Falls just to name a few.
There is no shortage of amenities, activities, or elegance when you book your next travel getaway at Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel.
Relax and refresh at the Spa at Kona Beach. They offer a full menu of nourishing and pampering massage and spa services, to enhance your visit here on the Big Island.
Enjoy your onsite yoga studio available for weekly classes and private yoga sessions. Some classes are offered on the beachfront grounds of the hotel. Please call to inquire about group or private classes.
Open for breakfast and dinner, this award-winning beach restaurant serves fresh, delicious Hawaii-inspired cuisine. They specialize in seafood, sushi and local Kona produce, as well as refreshing signature cocktails.
Spend the day at the pool! Billfish Poolside Bar & Grille offers casual beachfront dining; sip cocktails and enjoy a light meal as you soak up the Hawaii sun.
Start your day in Kailua-Kona at this cheerful oceanfront restaurant and coffee house. Fuel up with a cup of fresh-roasted, 100% authentic Kona coffee and a pastry. Menehune Coffee Company is also open for lunch and dinner.
No trip to Hawaii is complete without experiencing a luau!
1. ATLANTIS SUBMARINE KONA – All aboard for an unforgettable voyage as you plunge to the depths of 100 feet below the surface of the ocean with an underworld adventure via Atlantis Submarines Kona. You’ll get to witness firsthand the captivating submerged scenery, marine inhabitants and its isolated treasures.
2. KONA COAST HELICOPTER TOUR – Witness the spectacular sights of Hawaii from high-above as you travel by helicopter with a spectacular flight from Mauna Loa Helicopter Tours. Get window seating as you enjoy a bird’s-eye view of some of the island’s most famous locations, hotels and resorts, and spectacular scenery that defines the island.
3. VOLCANO UNVEILED TOUR IN HAWAII VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK – Ready for an in-depth volcano experience like no other? The team at Hawaii Forest and Trail will share a mix of natural and cultural history. Experience the Kilauea Volcano in a way never seen before by illuminating the stories behind the ever-changing landscape of the Big Island.
4. SAILING BY CATAMARAN ON THE KONA COASTLINES – Take in the wonders of the island from the best seat in the house on board the Honi Olani, a 53-foot sailing catamaran. Let Hawaii Nautical take you off the grid in luxury, style and class on their premier 65-foot vessel for a fun-filled day seeking marine wildlife and picture-perfect panoramas.
5. GLASS-BOTTOM BOAT REEF TOUR – Come aboard the “Marian” Kona’s glass bottom boat with Kailua Bay Charter Co. This custom-designed glass-bottom boat will allow you to view Kona’s underwater world with ease, without getting wet. See marine animals, spinner dolphins, humpback whales and a variety of reefs, all within inches.
Courtyard King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel welcomes you to the Big Island of Hawaii for a memorable South Pacific getaway. This beachfront resort provides ocean views and direct access to Kailua Pier. During your stay, you’ll enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, an infinity pool, onsite gym and yoga studio and a white sand beach. After working up an appetite, choose from the savory onsite dining options for a delicious meal, complemented with beautiful ocean views.
For more Hawaiian alternatives, we invite you to stop by our Hawaii destinations page.
Best Online Travel Deals.