Located in the heart of San Juan’s Miramar District, Courtyard’s San Juan Miramar offers unrivaled luxury and exquisite sophistication to guests. This luxury hotel is specially designed to make sure that you will feel complete tranquility and privacy during your stay. All rooms are fully equipped and offer panoramic city and Condado Bay views.
Starting from the design, opulent suites and rooms, to the mesmerizing charm of backdrops, you will surely find yourself amazed the moment you arrive at this travel destination. The stylish setting of the lobby area features a market for sundries and snacks, a tour desk, GoBoard and business center.
Catch a few rays then take a dip in the outdoor pool. The 24-hour fitness room allows you to keep up with your workout routine while traveling. Enjoy dining at two onsite restaurants including Comedor, which specializes in regional cuisine. At the end of an exciting day, quench your thirst with a drink at the lounge.
Plan the event of your lifetime at this Courtyard. It offers ideal accommodations for out-of-town wedding guests. Excellent idea for pre and post cruise passengers. There are also two 420-square-foot meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 20 attendees for meetings.
Come and see for yourself what all the talk is about at the Courtyard’s San Juan Miramar. You will be very pleased with your choice!
Break a sweat in the state-of-the-art fitness center equipped with treadmills, ellipticals and free-weights.
Open year round, enjoy an amazing swim or dip your toes in the water at the Excelsior outdoor pool.
Ariel is the masterpiece of Chef Ariel Rodriguez. After years of upholding the highest culinary standards as the Chef and owner of the legendary “Augusto’s” he has reimagined the space and stamped he’s name on it. Creating a renewed space for his culinary artistry with the highest service standards.
Comedor is where casual meets chic, and where customers become regulars. Fresh, bright and unexpected flavors is what Comedor is all about; from the food and cocktail menus to the interiors. Influenced by the strong commitment to local farmers, flavors and cuisine.
1. LA PARGUERA GLOWING BIOLUMINESCENT BAY TOUR – Make a stop to La Parguera Bioluminescent Bay. Get the opportunity to jump into the water and enjoy this spectacle, or watch others swim as they create gleaming streams of light.
2. OLD SAN JUAN SUNSET SAIL – A fabulous romantic experience that’s perfect for couples, board the 19th-century style topsail schooner called the Amazing Grace and sail through the smooth waters of San Juan Bay.
3. GUIDED SNORKEL TOUR – Go on a 2-hour snorkel tour to explore the unique underwater life of Puerto Rico. There are plenty of things for you to discover, from fishes to sea turtle and other tropical life.
4. FULL-DAY ZIPLINE AND WATERFALL RAPPELLING ADVENTURE – Enjoy a full day of ziplining and get to climb upriver using secured ropes, rappel 80 feet down the spectacular El Salto waterfall to the bottom of a canyon.
5. LED NIGHT KAYAK AND SUP – Experience a LED night paddle excursion. What could be better than paddling under the stars and around the lagoon? The view of city lights combined with the LED glow of the Kayak will leave you mesmerized.
Courtyard’s San Juan Miramar is located in the heart of San Juan’s Miramar District, just a few steps from the Condado Lagoon. This Caribbean vacation stay features an outdoor pool, fitness center two meeting rooms and two on-site restaurants. Excellent facilities here will allow guests to be comfortable and productive. Go ahead and book today for your next luxurious getaway.
Looking for more alternatives? We highly suggest you check out out Puerto Rico destinations page!
Best Online Travel Deals.