Offering a convenient location next to the Bavaro resort district, AC Hotel Punta Cana is defined by its thoughtful service and a modern mindset. You’ll be just minutes from all the shopping, dining, entertainment and beautiful beaches that make up the Dominican Republic. Embodying the local spirit with a design dedicated to the modern business traveler, you’ll feel right at home.
After a long day, unwind in your spacious guestroom that features a European-inspired décor. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, smart TVs, sleek furniture and premium bedding. With its selection of free weights and cardio machines, the 24-hour fitness center will assist you to stay active. Delight yourself with panoramic neighborhood views as you enjoy hours of fun in the outdoor pool.
Recharge in the morning with a European-inspired breakfast at the hotel restaurant, then check back later for select dinner specialties. If you’re looking to mix and mingle, the lounge specializes in Spanish wines on tap, handcrafted cocktails and craft brews. Travel is always better with your best friend, as this AC is also a pet-friendly establishment.
Explore many attractions nearby, such as the Dolphin Discovery and Caribbean Lake Park, where families can enjoy activities such as wakeboarding, zip-lining, flyboarding and cable skiing, in addition to a large pool and lake area with a beach. If you’re looking for a bite to eat, discover many options in the area including Italian and International specialties.
Experience a new way to vacation at AC Hotel Punta Cana.
Indulge with plenty of relaxation and stunning views from the outdoor pool located right on property.
The best way to stay active when you travel.
Grab a seat and get ready to enjoy delicious European-inspired breakfasts and mouth watering culinary offerings for dinner specially marinated for you at the signature hotel restaurant, AC Kitchen.
The AC Lounge is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day for drinks. Gather with friends or colleagues and enjoy small plates and cocktails or a glass of wine.
5. CHOCOMUSEO — Feed yourself on exquisite chocolates made from organic Dominican cacao beans. The artisans at the museum manufacture delicious treats. You will also be given a free tour of the cacao and chocolate museum before you get to have the treats. You can learn to make your own chocolate as well.
4. HISPANIOLA AQUATIC ADVENTURES — A tour company that offers private and group catamaran excursions. You can go sailing and snorkeling to discover the underwater marine life. You will also stop at a beach to enjoy cocktails or fresh coconut.
3. HOVO AZUL — Also known as the blue hole, it is a natural sinkhole. The water is crystal clear and is located at the foot of a 75 meters cliff. You can experience during a full day tour of the Punta Cana area. It also includes a tour of the rainforest to explore local plants.
2. BOAT TOURS — One of the best ways to view Punta Cana is to get off the resort and take a boat tour. Various operators offer different experiences, from private catamarans to group snorkeling trips.
1. MACAO SURF CAMP — For the lovers of the surf, there is nothing better than the Macao Surf Camp in the Dominican Republic. It also operates in the Punta Cana and you will be provided with everything needed for surfing. 6 instructors and 12 assistants provide exceptional lessons.
AC Hotel Punta Cana offers a cheap and affordable destination for your tropical getaway. Be charmed by contemporary accommodations with thoughtful amenities. Plant yourself poolside for the day or don’t skip a beat on your workout at the 24-hour fitness center. Eat, drink and be merry at the on-site restaurant and lounge area. It’s all about its location, as it is close to all the attractions and dining options you could ever imagine.
Searching for alternatives while looking into Dominican Republic? Make a stop to our Dominican Republic Resorts Page.
Best Online Travel Deals.