When you are looking for a romantic getaway to take the woman or man you love on it can be overwhelming. There are so many great choices when it comes to picking out the best Caribbean hotels for couples. Today we bring you this helpful list to make your life a little easier. So, free up some time so you can spend more time getting ready for that romantic getaway instead of planning it.
10. The Caves, Jamaica – This is an adults only getaway. Take your vacation in one of the 12 unique private cottages and suites that are hidden among the lush garden paths and breathtaking seaside cliffs. This has been ranked as Jamaica’s best all-inclusive pick for a luxurious, intimate and relaxing getaway for couples.
9. Le Blanc Spa Resort – Recently named #2 all-inclusive resort in the world by TripAdvisor. Also voted as the #1 all-inclusive resort in Mexico, this resort boasts luxury, class, intimacy and style. When you are looking for a romantic getaway that will leave you and your lover relaxed this is the choice for you. This is an adult’s only, all-inclusive resort so you can kick back and enjoy the calm and quiet atmosphere all while paying one low price for your vacation.
8. Sandals Halcyon Beach – Take a dance lesson together, learn to scuba dive, relax in the lagoon pool, go sailing, or challenge each other to a round on the nine-hole golf course. Guests also have access to the restaurants, beaches and pools. To up the romance factor, arrange for an intimate dinner for two on the beach, in the garden or on your private terrace for an additional fee.
7. The Jamaica Inn – It has been said this is the best all-inclusive resort in Jamaica, you be the judge. Imagine waking up and gazing out across the serene blue waters outside your suite as you step onto the terrace the sweet ocean air fills your lungs. Get ready for a delicious and taste bud tempting breakfast before starting your day. Whether you just plan to lounge around and relax or stay busy with activities this resort has it all…and the best part is…you pay one low price and that’s it.
6. Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club – This oceanfront resort offers you class and luxury with the modern and sophisticated suites and the amenities that can’t be beat. This luxury destination will give you a romantic and magical getaway. This resort is located close to the Stellaris Casino so you can enjoy trying your luck at the games, delicious dining options. Unlimited activities will keep you busy and enjoying your vacation to the max.
5. Jade Mountain Resort, St. Lucia – One of the most romantic resorts in the world, this resort offers 29 spacious suites. They are commonly known as “sanctuaries” and you will see why the moment you walk into the door. The spectacular views and serene atmosphere will leave you breathless. Enjoy private infinity pools and organic gourmet cuisine as perks to the all-inclusive package.
4. Beaches Resort – Beaches Resorts are well known for their luxurious accommodations, beautiful atmosphere that promotes a romantic aurora over your entire vacation. Come and stay at the Beaches Resort and relax on the white sandy beaches. Imagine your toes in the crystal clear waters as the sun kisses your skin. When you are finished relaxing take part in some activities like surfing, snorkeling or golfing.
3. Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, Jamaica – Our list of the best Caribbean hotels for couples wouldn’t be complete without this resort. You can expect to experience the ultimate in luxury when you book your stay here. The elegant accommodations will leave you feeling like a king or queen. This vacation spot is perfectly situated on a peninsula. It has over a mile of private beaches that softly kiss the waters of the Montego Bay. Your vacation package includes gourmet dining as well as unlimited premium drinks. Do not forget about the preferred club privileges and world class spa.
2. Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso, Playa Del Carmen – You can gain a lot of knowledge from the name of things and this resort boast grandness. Starting from the marble floors to the gold leaf accents and crystal chandeliers this hotel is breathtaking and glamorous. The rooms are luxurious and have jetted tubs and private balconies. There are three different pools and get this…there is a pool concierge to provide you sunscreen and reading material, talk about luxury!
1. Sandals Antigua – It should come as no surprise that Sandals Antigua is in the number one spot on our top 10 best Caribbean hotels for couples list. This lovers getaway has been voted as the best couples only resort over and over again and once you visit you will see why. The serene white beaches that softly kiss the crystal waters make a stunning sight and place to relax. The modern and luxurious accommodations will keep you staying in comfort and style. The gourmet dining and drinks will help you unwind in the evenings.
Best Online Travel Deals.